Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Filtered by skin type : Other
Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

4.7

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 6/14/2017 8:46:00 AM

This is quite expensive but with the amount of product you get- it lasts forever; especially if you don't wear foundation daily,

This gives build-able coverage. When I want a 'no makeup' dewy look; I mix a pea sized amount with face cream and apply.

It leaves the skin looking satin smooth and brighter. Application lasts 8-10 hrs.

The only thing is they don't have many colour variations. All the shades are quite light.

on 12/11/2016 11:12:00 AM

This is just really good product for a small price!

I am allergic to sun screen ingredient in foundations, they cause me small cosmetic acne. I was looking for a foundation without sunscreen and was really happy to find a long-lasting, matte, and inexpensive foundation. I would say it a medium-coverage finish. Stays well. Does not have scent as in many similar products.

I am NC20, dry and acne-prone skin and have hard time finding yellow-based foundation. I have this in shade 105 that is neutral and enough yellow-based for me.

on 2/25/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been trying to find a new foundation for a long time but I still keep coming back to this one. It has great coverage, stays on all day, blends well, and doesn't feel caked on. Although I love this product, I think that the color selection is a little confusing and it is very hard to find a retailer that carries all of the colors (I use Cool Bronze 08 and I have fair to medium skin!). Definitely worth trying.

on 11/22/2008 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I try other foundations, and always come back to this one. My skin is oily and dry, and this foundation totally evens it out perfectly! It stays on all day, and looks very natural. I love it!

I have used this on and off for years. I don't use daily, but if I'm going somewhere special and need spot-on perfect coverage. It's natural looking, too. Have had this in my drawer for years...been through many tubes!

on 1/6/2006 12:28:00 AM

Goes on well and looks good. I have very fair skin and it's one of the few foundations that has a good match light enough for my skin.