Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 6/14/2017 8:46:00 AM

This is quite expensive but with the amount of product you get- it lasts forever; especially if you don't wear foundation daily,

This gives build-able coverage. When I want a 'no makeup' dewy look; I mix a pea sized amount with face cream and apply.

It leaves the skin looking satin smooth and brighter. Application lasts 8-10 hrs.

The only thing is they don't have many colour variations. All the shades are quite light.

on 3/22/2017 1:01:00 PM

Would buy forever and ever and ever!

I had acne all the way throughout school so found it very difficult to find a foundation that wasn't oily, slippy or feel like it was creating 100 more spots (I tend to feel a horrible warm/itchy sensation on my face when I can feel spots coming on from foundation). Luckily my acne has cleared up but my skin is still temperamental & I have a lot of scarring/redness along with huge pores.

I find this foundation to be perfect (for me) because it actually gives a light/cooling feeling instead of instantly feeling heavy & warm which is a bonus if I have break outs. It doesn't cake and is incredibly blendable but isn't slippy/oily. Covers all my redness and even covers dark circles without need for concealer. Also I'm very pale and it took me years to find a good formula AND the perfect shade for me, so this was like finding gold. It lasts around 12 hours and fills in my pores aswell.

I wholeheartedly reccomend this foundation for anyone with post-acne skin/combination skin.

However, I don't mind paying £10 per bottle because I've been looking for so long and I can make it last for about 2 months but I can see why that might seem quite expensive as it is quite a small bottle. Also, it can be quite drying if you don't use moisteriser before but not terribly and if you have oily skin this might not happen.

on 12/11/2016 11:12:00 AM

This is just really good product for a small price!

I am allergic to sun screen ingredient in foundations, they cause me small cosmetic acne. I was looking for a foundation without sunscreen and was really happy to find a long-lasting, matte, and inexpensive foundation. I would say it a medium-coverage finish. Stays well. Does not have scent as in many similar products.

I am NC20, dry and acne-prone skin and have hard time finding yellow-based foundation. I have this in shade 105 that is neutral and enough yellow-based for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have found my holy grail foundation, at last! I tried the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and loved it but it was a bit too high coverage and dried too quickly for my liking. I decided to give this a try after reading good reviews about it online and am very very pleased. It is a medium coverage, great for a natural look but easily buildable for those bad skin days. Other reviews have said that it oxidizes but that has never happened to me and the colour 100 Fair is a perfect match for my pale skin (the only downside is that I can't buy this shade in Australia) For 12 Euro, you can't go wrong!

on 2/25/2017 6:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I purchased this foundation on a whim when I spotted it on a deal.

I think the packaging is hygienic and easy to use but I can see that it may be tricky to get the last bit of foundation out.

Other then this potential issue, I really like this foundation - it applies easily and blends very nicely. It provides a lovely medium coverage with a natural yet slightly matte finish. It lasts all day with a bit of powder.. I real love everything about this foundation - colour match, finish and coverage.

Oh my god, I love this foundation! It's now my HG!! I've been searching for a new foundation for, what feels like, forever. I was having issues with foundation sticking to my nose, giving enough coverage, not separating and flaking on my T-Zone and thank god I've found it! Stumbled across it in Boots and thought I'd give it a go. So happy I did, then I found the reviews were so good on here so I was super excited to try it out. I have combination/oily skin which can be very oily in summer.

At last, a foundation that is working for me! I apply with a beauty blender style sponge (a tip from another reviewer on here) and it is awesome. Lovely finish, looks nice and natural, I feel as though I look "fresh" all day without having to touch up and it's given me my confidence back. It covers my redness and acne scarring and doesn't look crepe-y or cake-y.

My routine to apply is: powder underneath, foundation, concealer, (leave to sink in for a bit), setting powder.

I usually have to use a setting spray as well but with this there is no need, it lasted me all day at work and then the gym too! I have even forgot powder underneath some days too and it's still worked great.

Great price, great product!

on 1/13/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Where have you been all my life? I have oily skin and I haven't used any primer or moisturizer before the application, I just used powder. It lasts perfectly. This is my HG everyday foundation now. I always look ratings before buying anything. Thank you makeupalley, you saved my life again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works well with my skin type. It did oxidize once or twice if I really put a lot on but almost every foundation oxidizes on me so keep that in mind. Packaging is ok, you might not be able to get every last bit of the product but you will have no problems getting it out. It wears through the day quite nicely even if I don't set it with a powder but then I have to touch it up after few hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Full coverage, it does a great job at hiding pimples rather than accentuating them. Affordable. Blends nicely and lasts all day. It's nice for oily skin

on 3/19/2016 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

It's not a perfect foundation but it works really good. It has a matte (powder) finish and actually last all day (6-8 hours). You need to blend it quick cause it dries quick. The coverage it's medium maybe full coverage (depends on your skin type) but I don't think it's buildable... In my case, two layers makes me look a bit caked (specially on my cheeks & under my eyes) but did covered pretty decently my pimples and some hyperpigmentations.
Not recommended for dry skin.
The only cons I have on this foundation it's the color range... I'm a yellow/olive skin tone and this is too pink for me (even mixing two shades, 105/ too light and 111/too dark). Sometimes I add a little bit of a yellow concealer (l.a. girl) to fix the colour but it tends to change the formula and I get very oily (2-3 hours) :(.
For me the best way to apply it it's with your fingers, I've tried with a sponge and flat top brushes and didn't like the finish.
oh and I've been using this without any primer.