Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 9/2/2018 11:44:00 AM

I found this product very long time ago (approximately 10 years ago) and it is still the best foundation I ever tried. I stopped using it for ethical reasons and turned my preferences to cruelty free brands. Sadly, I haven't find anything that could give me the same result. It is a perfect buildable foundation for hiding spots, pimples and acne scars and at the same time, it doesn't look like a mask or leave cakey finish. It also stays on during the whole day and allows easily make corrections if needed. Futhermore, when I was using this product my skin didn't go worse, so it somehow didn't clog the pores and my skin was fine. So, if Max Factor would be cruelty free brand I would definitely still use it. But as I believe animal testings are not worth the beauty I'm not capable for buying it anymore.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Over the last few years I have always bought expensive high-end foundations thinking that they were the only way to go. This foundation has made me completely change my mind. I think it's great. It goes on smoothly, doesn't cling to dry patches, actually lasts all day on my oily skin, has a matte finish without being cakey. The only negative is that it does oxidize, I definitely look slightly more orange at the end of the day than after I've put it on in the morning. I also like the packaging because it is lightweight, the more expensive bottles look great but are heavy and clunky. I am actually slightly annoyed at myself for spending a fortune on expensive foundations over the years and still being disappointed. Overall I think this is a good one for those with oily skin who need their foundation to last.

on 11/13/2017 8:30:00 PM

The best affordable foundation I've ever bought - a little more expensive than I usually go for, but totally worth it.
It applies very easily: smooth and even. Great buildable coverage. Wonderful for covering my acne and works really well with my dry skin. Couldn't recommend enough!!

on 6/14/2017 8:46:00 AM

This is quite expensive but with the amount of product you get- it lasts forever; especially if you don't wear foundation daily,

This gives build-able coverage. When I want a 'no makeup' dewy look; I mix a pea sized amount with face cream and apply.

It leaves the skin looking satin smooth and brighter. Application lasts 8-10 hrs.

The only thing is they don't have many colour variations. All the shades are quite light.

on 3/22/2017 1:01:00 PM

Would buy forever and ever and ever!

I had acne all the way throughout school so found it very difficult to find a foundation that wasn't oily, slippy or feel like it was creating 100 more spots (I tend to feel a horrible warm/itchy sensation on my face when I can feel spots coming on from foundation). Luckily my acne has cleared up but my skin is still temperamental & I have a lot of scarring/redness along with huge pores.

I find this foundation to be perfect (for me) because it actually gives a light/cooling feeling instead of instantly feeling heavy & warm which is a bonus if I have break outs. It doesn't cake and is incredibly blendable but isn't slippy/oily. Covers all my redness and even covers dark circles without need for concealer. Also I'm very pale and it took me years to find a good formula AND the perfect shade for me, so this was like finding gold. It lasts around 12 hours and fills in my pores aswell.

I wholeheartedly reccomend this foundation for anyone with post-acne skin/combination skin.

However, I don't mind paying £10 per bottle because I've been looking for so long and I can make it last for about 2 months but I can see why that might seem quite expensive as it is quite a small bottle. Also, it can be quite drying if you don't use moisteriser before but not terribly and if you have oily skin this might not happen.

on 2/25/2017 6:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I purchased this foundation on a whim when I spotted it on a deal.

I think the packaging is hygienic and easy to use but I can see that it may be tricky to get the last bit of foundation out.

Other then this potential issue, I really like this foundation - it applies easily and blends very nicely. It provides a lovely medium coverage with a natural yet slightly matte finish. It lasts all day with a bit of powder.. I real love everything about this foundation - colour match, finish and coverage.

on 12/11/2016 11:12:00 AM

This is just really good product for a small price!

I am allergic to sun screen ingredient in foundations, they cause me small cosmetic acne. I was looking for a foundation without sunscreen and was really happy to find a long-lasting, matte, and inexpensive foundation. I would say it a medium-coverage finish. Stays well. Does not have scent as in many similar products.

I am NC20, dry and acne-prone skin and have hard time finding yellow-based foundation. I have this in shade 105 that is neutral and enough yellow-based for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have found my holy grail foundation, at last! I tried the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and loved it but it was a bit too high coverage and dried too quickly for my liking. I decided to give this a try after reading good reviews about it online and am very very pleased. It is a medium coverage, great for a natural look but easily buildable for those bad skin days. Other reviews have said that it oxidizes but that has never happened to me and the colour 100 Fair is a perfect match for my pale skin (the only downside is that I can't buy this shade in Australia) For 12 Euro, you can't go wrong!

Oh my god, I love this foundation! It's now my HG!! I've been searching for a new foundation for, what feels like, forever. I was having issues with foundation sticking to my nose, giving enough coverage, not separating and flaking on my T-Zone and thank god I've found it! Stumbled across it in Boots and thought I'd give it a go. So happy I did, then I found the reviews were so good on here so I was super excited to try it out. I have combination/oily skin which can be very oily in summer.

At last, a foundation that is working for me! I apply with a beauty blender style sponge (a tip from another reviewer on here) and it is awesome. Lovely finish, looks nice and natural, I feel as though I look "fresh" all day without having to touch up and it's given me my confidence back. It covers my redness and acne scarring and doesn't look crepe-y or cake-y.

My routine to apply is: powder underneath, foundation, concealer, (leave to sink in for a bit), setting powder.

I usually have to use a setting spray as well but with this there is no need, it lasted me all day at work and then the gym too! I have even forgot powder underneath some days too and it's still worked great.

Great price, great product!

on 3/19/2016 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

It's not a perfect foundation but it works really good. It has a matte (powder) finish and actually last all day (6-8 hours). You need to blend it quick cause it dries quick. The coverage it's medium maybe full coverage (depends on your skin type) but I don't think it's buildable... In my case, two layers makes me look a bit caked (specially on my cheeks & under my eyes) but did covered pretty decently my pimples and some hyperpigmentations.
Not recommended for dry skin.
The only cons I have on this foundation it's the color range... I'm a yellow/olive skin tone and this is too pink for me (even mixing two shades, 105/ too light and 111/too dark). Sometimes I add a little bit of a yellow concealer (l.a. girl) to fix the colour but it tends to change the formula and I get very oily (2-3 hours) :(.
For me the best way to apply it it's with your fingers, I've tried with a sponge and flat top brushes and didn't like the finish.
oh and I've been using this without any primer.