Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, PVP, Laureth-7, Methicone, Trihydroxystearin, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Microcristallina Cera, Polyethylene, Aluminum Hydroxide, IsopropyI Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, [ /- Cl 77492, Cl 77491, Cl 77499]

on 12/11/2016 11:12:00 AM

This is just really good product for a small price!

I am allergic to sun screen ingredient in foundations, they cause me small cosmetic acne. I was looking for a foundation without sunscreen and was really happy to find a long-lasting, matte, and inexpensive foundation. I would say it a medium-coverage finish. Stays well. Does not have scent as in many similar products.

I am NC20, dry and acne-prone skin and have hard time finding yellow-based foundation. I have this in shade 105 that is neutral and enough yellow-based for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have found my holy grail foundation, at last! I tried the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and loved it but it was a bit too high coverage and dried too quickly for my liking. I decided to give this a try after reading good reviews about it online and am very very pleased. It is a medium coverage, great for a natural look but easily buildable for those bad skin days. Other reviews have said that it oxidizes but that has never happened to me and the colour 100 Fair is a perfect match for my pale skin (the only downside is that I can't buy this shade in Australia) For 12 Euro, you can't go wrong!

Oh my god, I love this foundation! It's now my HG!! I've been searching for a new foundation for, what feels like, forever. I was having issues with foundation sticking to my nose, giving enough coverage, not separating and flaking on my T-Zone and thank god I've found it! Stumbled across it in Boots and thought I'd give it a go. So happy I did, then I found the reviews were so good on here so I was super excited to try it out. I have combination/oily skin which can be very oily in summer.

At last, a foundation that is working for me! I apply with a beauty blender style sponge (a tip from another reviewer on here) and it is awesome. Lovely finish, looks nice and natural, I feel as though I look "fresh" all day without having to touch up and it's given me my confidence back. It covers my redness and acne scarring and doesn't look crepe-y or cake-y.

My routine to apply is: powder underneath, foundation, concealer, (leave to sink in for a bit), setting powder.

I usually have to use a setting spray as well but with this there is no need, it lasted me all day at work and then the gym too! I have even forgot powder underneath some days too and it's still worked great.

Great price, great product!

on 3/19/2016 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

It's not a perfect foundation but it works really good. It has a matte (powder) finish and actually last all day (6-8 hours). You need to blend it quick cause it dries quick. The coverage it's medium maybe full coverage (depends on your skin type) but I don't think it's buildable... In my case, two layers makes me look a bit caked (specially on my cheeks & under my eyes) but did covered pretty decently my pimples and some hyperpigmentations.
Not recommended for dry skin.
The only cons I have on this foundation it's the color range... I'm a yellow/olive skin tone and this is too pink for me (even mixing two shades, 105/ too light and 111/too dark). Sometimes I add a little bit of a yellow concealer (l.a. girl) to fix the colour but it tends to change the formula and I get very oily (2-3 hours) :(.
For me the best way to apply it it's with your fingers, I've tried with a sponge and flat top brushes and didn't like the finish.
oh and I've been using this without any primer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Full coverage, it does a great job at hiding pimples rather than accentuating them. Affordable. Blends nicely and lasts all day. It's nice for oily skin

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works well with my skin type. It did oxidize once or twice if I really put a lot on but almost every foundation oxidizes on me so keep that in mind. Packaging is ok, you might not be able to get every last bit of the product but you will have no problems getting it out. It wears through the day quite nicely even if I don't set it with a powder but then I have to touch it up after few hours.

on 1/13/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Where have you been all my life? I have oily skin and I haven't used any primer or moisturizer before the application, I just used powder. It lasts perfectly. This is my HG everyday foundation now. I always look ratings before buying anything. Thank you makeupalley, you saved my life again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-5- i absolutely love this foundation i had it off my ads girlfriend at first and starting using it the clor is oerfect and gorgeous and it covers up my blemishes and red patches really well. it blends in really easily and doesnt leave streaks on your face.

price-5 i think this foundation is well wortth the price considering it lasts so long and that its such a good foundation

packaging-5 i like the packaging on this foundation because it has a crew on lid which i like ad i like the fact that you can actuallu see the color your purchasing without having to guess.

will re-ourchase and would recommend !

on 12/11/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Use this foundation daily now (used to use Boots No7 Stay Perfect liquid foundation).

Pros:
- price is quite good (around £8)
- compact, good size to carry around and not in a glass bottle so no breakages
- medium coverage (perfect for my skin)
- doesn't catch on patches of dry skin

Cons:
- the packaging is a bit annoying because you can't get all of the product out

on 9/3/2015 4:15:00 AM