Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

Price: $

on 7/10/2009 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this yesterday along with the black one, it was on clearance, I was looking for a good purple liner and I think I found a pretty good one. First of all is not very bright so if youre looking for a very vibrant purple... keep looking!, I do two layers (or is it coats...whatevs) and it looks perfect, the texture of the liner is too liquid and runny but I dont mind that... if theres any change Ill update on that, the lasting power is very good, it doesnt smudge or transfer to the crease and I have oily lids.. I love the brush since is not felt tip but a brush is more flexible and easier to work with at least in my case, so yeah I would definitely buy again if I ever run out, Im in love with these, the black one is the best black liquid liner Ive had so far!