wet n wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/25/2006 12:20:00 PM

This product is HORRIBLE! It is hard to apply, stings my eyes, and the color is sparklier than what you would excpect. I don't mind the sparkle, but this is so hard to apply. I also discovered using this product that I hate purple liner. My eyes sarted watering up the minute the liner brush got near my eye, and I was was almost literally crying from the pain. It also came off very easily. I didn't rub my eyes at all when I put the liner on, yet it somehow managed to either flake or slide off. Thankfully, this is an extremely cheap drugstore product, so I won't feel bad about throwing it away or returning itI have yet to decide which to do. It smells horrible, too! This product deserves zero lipsticks. The only good thing I can say about this liner is that the packaging is very sleek and stylish. Otherwise, a horrid product. ♡

I would describe this color as a deep royal purple with a hint of shimmer. I love these liquid eyeliners! They stay put are easy to apply. The price is nothing short of steal!
*Tip:Wipe the brush with a tissue and cut the tip to an angle for ease of application.