4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

i really like it.I am very oily and at least in winter helps my foundation stay 6 hours.I have tried Mac studio fix but i think this one is better.It is expensive but luckily in my country i can buy it with 50%sale.Thank you Mac.You are a very good company and i appreciate it that you care for us with oily skin.I will buy it again of course

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

i like this sooooooooooooo much, heard from Msia it has been discont :( Can someone let me know in SG< is it still available? Pls let me know whr can i buy this :'(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesOther

a year ago

Life changing stuff. First time in my life that my makeup lasted for a solid seven hours without any touch up. It only gets glowy after the seven hour mark. I am super impressed. Please do not ever discontinue it! It does change your foundation to a complete matte finish so if you want a glowy look this might not be for you.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

The perfect powder. Period. It they ever discontinue this, I'll have a breakdown. Takes shine away without adding coverage or cakeyness. You can layer a thousand times and it still looks natural. I have tried finding dupes for this with no luck, I'll be repurchasing this forever!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

Amazing powder that minimises the appearance of pores and mattifies the skin. Excellent for oily skin, just make sure you have the right foundation otherwise its a waste. This powder photographs well and looks very natural.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I've recently finished off my second compact. I really like this product because it does what it promises to do! I keep this in my bag and use it all throughout the day to keep me shine free and matte. Plus it's light, it doesn't cake up, and my brush picks it up easily (yes, I think it's better to apply with a brush than the puff thing inside). The shade medium dark is perfect for my light-medium skintone although this doesn't actually have coverage. For me, this product is better than the Fenty Beauty Blotting Powder which is what I'm currently using. However, I'm taking a lippy off because of the packaging. I've dropped both compacts I've bought and the powder inside just shatters every time.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I’m NC20 olive and wear shade Light. I prefer the lightest shade as I see it as a translucent product; it disappears into my skin after a few minutes of wear. I set my foundation or sunscreen with Make Up For Ever Ultra HD loose powder and carry Blot in my purse to keep oil at bay. I always Blot with a blotting tissue first, then apply a dusting of Blot powder. I think it’s a really effective powder that instantly refreshes my face. I have sensitive eyes and find that it doesn’t irritate my eyes at all when applied on the lids. I am giving four stars as it is not as finely milled as I’d expect a 5 star product to be.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I've been using this for years. It works. I have very oily skin and this mattifies wonderfully. Light is extremely light and will work for pale skin tones. Try it. You won't regret it.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I use this in shade Medium/Dark and it is a good match / slightly darker than my skin. It's perfect for when I have too-pale foundation on. I don't use this as setting powder, I bring it with me throughout the day to touch up when I get oily. I blot the oil off, (optionally reapply sunscreen) and apply this powder all over my face (as it is invariably *entirely* oily) with a retractable kabuki brush. It keeps me nice and matte for the next 4 hours or so. My mother tried to convert me to the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk powder but I can't justify paying $60 for a powder compact when I expect so little from it and the $30 one is doing its job well enough.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

3 years ago

This is my favorite pressed powder for touching up throughout the day. I'm a light olive (C2), and have this in the shade Medium/Dark which is a bit too dark looking at the pan, but the powder itself has little color to it so it matches beautifully. After using this, my makeup looks completely fresh and matte again. I love the mirror and packaging (It hasn't broken like all my other powders), and I do use the puff. This does not really cake up on me unless my makeup already looks caky from before.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure