KANEBO Freya Herbal Clay Wash

No Image

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my first product from product from Kanebo, together with the toner and the moisturiser. I love the clay wash, I always fancy clay wash because it contains kaolin which is good for my oily acne prone skin, and that the fact that it doesn't strips my skin dry. It is a little squeaky clean after that but not overly drying. Except for the cleanser, the toner and moisturiser are only so so.

on 7/11/2005 2:13:00 PM

I got a sample of this and i must say that i would love to love this products as i've tried Blanchir and DEW line before and they were great. However, this product irritated my skin badly, i had to rinse it off right away. I dont know why would it happened,i've tried it twice and the results were the same. So i dont think i will buy the full-size of this product. I'd say Wash DEW works better for me.

Tried the sample and i like this alot! After cleansing, skin feels clean and slightly taut.. but at least i know that the makeup are all gone. I have combination skin. Herbal scent is musky smelling, but bearable.. some people even like such smells. It's actually highly recommended by me! Will buy the retail size when i finish lots of others that i have.

on 11/6/2004 2:13:00 AM

I think this a new line that kanebo has just introduced as i can't seem to fing it here.

This line FREYA features a selection of herbs combination for the skin.

I've been given a sample by the SA at Metro and I LURVE it! As there's clay inside so there is a smell but it isn't strong or anything. A small amount goes a long way.
But when i used it, there was a slight tight feeling.. I went back and the SA said i was supposed to foam it on my palms then spread it onto my face. Not instantly spreadin onto my face.
I tried it and she was right. The tightness has gone! This is so far my HG cleanser.
You can even use it as a mask because of the clay. But i haven't tried it though. Will try and give an update.
I have combination skin. And this is working perfectly for me. It'll probably work even better for oiler skin.
Packaging is in a tube, which is quite big. So i can use this for a loong time. Costs S$32.50.
For such a good cleanser, the price is definitely worth it.