no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

I'd buy this again if it wasn't discontinued! This scent is a meld of sandalwood, musk, and spices, and dries down to a dry powdery scent. It is somewhat long lasting but stays close to the skin. I find it reminds me of a dry low desert in mid-July. Nothing sweet interferes with the beauty of the sandalwood and cinnamon. Beautiful!

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

13 years ago

Hmmm...I purchased this prior to reading the reviews much to my dismay. I love sandalwood scents more often than not, but I expected this to be a lot spicier. The deep woodsy aroma that almost turns into incense. La Ligne St Barth's "Santal" is a sour talcum powder on my skin for a good 85% of its duration. By the time it softens up, I'm already wishing that I didn't purchase this unsniffed. *sigh* It's not an ugly fragrance by any means, it's just too powdery for me.

About reviewer (1072 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

14 years ago

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND LONG LASTING POWDERED SPICED SANDALWOOD A STUNNING FEMALE COUNTERPART TO THE USUAL SANDALWOOD FRAGRANCES

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3.0
from

15 years ago

This is without a doubt the longest lasting fragrance I've used. I put it on just after showering last night and 21 hours later I can still clearly smell it! It's a very nice scent. A bit too powdery for my taste. I prefer my sandalwood a little dryer and woodier. But if you like a nice, powdery, feminine-smelling sandalwood, this is one to try.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

15 years ago

Just received a sample from beautyhabit...trying to expand my nose to sandalwoods! :) This opens with a powerful blast of warm spices...quickly giving way to a powdery-spicy with a slight sharpness. If this is sandalwood, I like it!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinVery Dry