Boots No7 - Radiance Glow Concealer

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

The Boots assistant told me, that this is made in the same factory as YSL Touche Eclat, however I use Touche Eclat occasionally & this is not in the same league.

This is a distinctly average product. It doesn't cover dark circles but it does give some highlight to the face, but you need to apply quite a lot of product to get a result - not something I would buy again

Usually I buy Lancome's equivalent or YSL or Clinique but wanting to economise I thought I'd try No7's version. I wish I had not. What a waste of money this product does not compare to the other more pricey brands' version.
It gives no coverage as the liquid that comes out of the pen is just too thin to give any coverage to undereye circles and I do not find it to radiate any light.
I have also tried using it as I previously used my lancome equivalent, to hide small blemishes however once again it goes on and simply disappears into the skin as the coverage is just minimal and therefore this is the worst light reflecting concealer I have ever used.
Do not waste your money on this.

To Read all 54 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this product. If you're lucky enough to find a Target with testers out, be sure to do that. I'm very cool toned and have a lot of pink in my skin, but I still found II to be the better shade for me. It's nice to throw on red spots and areas I want to brighten without putting on a full face of makeup, and it's great when I *am* doing a full face for a special occassion and just want to look perfect. I don't really have undereye circles, but I find this works great on areas like my "11s" between my eyebrows and under my nose without being too shimmery like a true highlighter. Definitely handy to have in my aresenal!

I really like this concealer because I finally found a highlighting concealer without irritating extracts/botanicals in them for around my eyes. The color seems perfect in Shade II, which I actually got after returning Shade I. Shade I is a very PINK color and is supposed to be for lighter skinned girls, but really Shade II is actually lighter and just a bit more yellow-toned, but not really much--so I'd suggest Shade II for nearly everyone who is not so RIDICULOUSLY pink. I just wish this product did not : a.) cost so much for so little (14-15 bucks for a clicky-pen's-worth of concealer!), b.) seem so hard to find in the only shade that works (out of 3 targets in 2 different cities that I checked, I found Shade II only in one of them!), and c.)come in a crappy clicker pen. Not sure if I will repurchase because I may find something else.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been "off" concealer, except for a dab of mineral makeup powder concealer, for years. I bought this in #1 after watching Lisa Elridge's makeup tutorials. I really like it. It brightens dark shadows under my eyes and at the inner corners. It doesn't do too much to cover pimples or age/sun spots (I've been using Almay's Smart Shade concealer there- more opaque coverage), and I have to remember to use a very light touch under my eyes, but it's become a daily staple.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I picked this up when my YSL Touche Eclat broke and was surprised to find I actually much prefer it. It covers my dark circles but still looks natural and shade 2 is a great match for me. I have some very fine lines around my eyes (dont smoke ladies!) and this doesnt crease. When I apply this I leave it for a few seconds to dry and go slightly powdery before blending it in. I find this gives better covarage.

This is one of my must have products. I love it!
I have never tried the more expensive Touche eclat and I don't see any reason to, as this for me is a miracle worker. It hides my dark circles without leaving me looking like I've plastered on the white stuff.
I've tried both shades and prefer the pink for me but both work and as a highlighter it's perfect. The consistancy blends so easily and I don't have to keep reapplying. Definately worth the money and more.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I should say at first that this is not a thick concealer, it is not going to cover up a lot. It's more of a concealer/highlighter pen. I use a color corrector underneath this and I do like it. I think it's like the YSL touche eclat but much much cheaper and same amount of product ( 0.1oz). The click pen works well, it dispenses just the right amount of product. It's almost always sold out at my target and was lucky to find it. I like it but if I could afford something else I might go for that. But since I'm on a budget, boots it is :)

My sister sent this to me, it is beautiful
does not crease under the eye and covers up blemishs pretty well
i will make her sending me more, highly recomend =)

This is for Radiant Glow #2. I love this concealer because it's light and NOT cakey! This is not for someone with dark circles because it doesn't cover well, it's just for lightening in the corners and under the eyes. I actually like this better than YSL's Touche Eclat becauses it's far more sheer. I'll keep buying this, it's perfect for what I need. The perfect sheer, sheer concealer/highlighter!