Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Gucci Envy ME

4.2

I used to wear this everyday when I was 16-18 then it disappeared from shops! Was over the moon to find it again! It is as amazing as I remember! Lovely and fresh. Very girly scent that always is noticed by other people! Definitely fallen back in love with it.

on 2/9/2014 5:29:00 AM

This perfume smells so fresh and pretty. It has a hint of powder smell but it dries down to a clean floral scent on me. I agree with other reviewers that the smell doesn't linger very long. I still love it. The first time I smelled this was in a Sephora a while ago and I immediately had to buy it. It just smelled so wonderful. The bottle is so cute too. I like that it's a tall skinny bottle since I have so many perfumes, I can throw this one in the back and still see it. I like to wear it to work because it's not overpowering. I do wish the scent lasted longer but other than that I love it.

Yay! I'm so happy to see this product on here! I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it,and it is one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a migraine. This is a light floral fragrance, which is totally my style.

Fresh and bubbly, this fragrance is a winner. I came across this by accident one day and loved it from the first spritz. It girly and great for daytime. I kept getting whiffs of it throughout the day and it translated nicely. The bottle is a little tacky, but I can live with that.

Lovely, fruity, and happy-smelling. One of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a headache.

on 11/21/2010 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the smallest bottle of this scent. It's a nice fruity/flowery scent that I wish was a little either sweeter or sharper, it's in between.
The design is very practical, classy and girly, I like the cap really much.
It's the second most expensive perfume I've ever bought, and I hope to find a cheaper and more sweet scent that is almost like this. I probably could live without it, so I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite perfume by GUCCI! My signature scent for the Summer! It has such a unique smell, stay power is amazing as well!

on 10/12/2010 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I prefere light and fresh fragrance and don't wear parfum that often. However I like this product a lot! I think it smells very nice and gets you into a good mood. Its a good fragrance for spring and summer. Only negative thing: the package looks a bit cheap.

I'm less than halfway through my 2nd bottle and have decided that I will not be buying this product again. I loved, LOVED this fragrance when I first bought it several years ago but now it's just OK. Envy Me is a sweet floral topped off with peppery notes and a bit on the woodsy side. Staying power is rather short-lived.

on 11/30/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

So this is my go-to fragrance. I absolutely love it for everyday, especially when I am in a rush and do not want to dig through all my perfumes to find one that I like. I will say that its not a very distinctive scent. By this I mean that its relatively simple, if that makes sense. However, with that being said it smells so good and I always get compliments. I would totally recommend this product!