Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Gucci Envy ME

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a lovely scent - while it lasts! I have spent & wasted so much money on perfumes that I now always test out perfumes for a week before I buy (I either get a tester from Sephora or I go to ulta and fill up one of those small travel refillable pumps you can get). I've been wanting to get a new sweet / flowery fragrance and decided to try Gucci Envy Me before buying. I love the smell but it lasts less than an hour even though it's an EDP.

on 11/21/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's pleasant, but nothing special. I got the bottle for free, I wear from time to time when I want something different since I dont normally wear pink scents. It's nice, but not a signature for me. Nothing remarkable. I wouldnt buy it.

on 3/13/2012 7:39:00 PM

Very cute packaging! It smells nice, very sweet and a bit overpowering if you accidentally spray too much. According to Perfumenet, Envy Me has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranite, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. I'm not a perfume connoisseur, but I can smell the peony and jasmine! It's quite floral on me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Im probably jinxed with Gucci fragrance .. because to me they are not complex..Just two notes I could smell...
Staying power is good ...stays fresh..Nothing much.. any one who wants this can go for Versache pink jeans..in a much lesser price

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite Gucci perfume and the one of the 3 perfumes ive ever repurchased (other 2 being Chanel Chance & Coco mademoiselle). I really like this perfume. It a clean, crisp, soft flowery type of smell. Everytime I spray it, it makes me smile. It uplifts my spirits into a romantic mood and i can see myself purchasing this over and over again. I cannot stop smelling the bottle. If you haven't tried it, give it a go!

on 3/8/2011 10:35:00 PM

This scent gave me a headache. I'm unsure as to why I liked it in the first place but a couple of years down the road, I found myself hating it. It smells really strong to me, almost nausea-inducing and has that suffocating powdery feel to it. Of course, it is just me because my friend and grandma love this fragrance to bits but I just couldn't like it no matter how much I've tried.

on 11/21/2010 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the smallest bottle of this scent. It's a nice fruity/flowery scent that I wish was a little either sweeter or sharper, it's in between.
The design is very practical, classy and girly, I like the cap really much.
It's the second most expensive perfume I've ever bought, and I hope to find a cheaper and more sweet scent that is almost like this. I probably could live without it, so I wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/12/2010 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I prefere light and fresh fragrance and don't wear parfum that often. However I like this product a lot! I think it smells very nice and gets you into a good mood. Its a good fragrance for spring and summer. Only negative thing: the package looks a bit cheap.

on 6/1/2010 5:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I really like this one too. It smells so nice and it lasts for days.
The body lotion is really nice too!

I'm less than halfway through my 2nd bottle and have decided that I will not be buying this product again. I loved, LOVED this fragrance when I first bought it several years ago but now it's just OK. Envy Me is a sweet floral topped off with peppery notes and a bit on the woodsy side. Staying power is rather short-lived.

Popular Fragrances