Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Gucci Envy ME

4.2

I am 29 now and when I got a discounted bottle of this a few months ago I was immediately transported back to college! One of those crazy scent associations. I probably went through two bottles of it back then. This is among my favs of the "pink fruity floral" genre that used to dominate dept. stores, Sephora, etc. I like it because it's not a watery scent, if that makes any sense. It's assertive, flirty, unabashedly young and girly. It's inoffensive, but it has presence, in that it doesn't smell like shampoo or lotion, but actual perfume. I don't know what makes me love it so much when I am bored to tears by so many other scents in its genre. Maybe the well balancedmix of pineapple, clean (nondescript) florals, and musk? The great memories of spritzing it on heavily before we went out? The kind of crazy looking bottle? (you should get the biggest size of it, then you will see how crazy the tall skinny bottle looks). The only thing I disliked about it is the name....stupid. Whatever. I really hope they don't discontinue this!!!

I used to wear this everyday when I was 16-18 then it disappeared from shops! Was over the moon to find it again! It is as amazing as I remember! Lovely and fresh. Very girly scent that always is noticed by other people! Definitely fallen back in love with it.

on 6/1/2010 5:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I really like this one too. It smells so nice and it lasts for days.
The body lotion is really nice too!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it was on clearance at Kohl's for $26.00, marked down from $62.00, and I can't pass up a bargain. Much to my delight, this is a beautiful fragrance, and as other posters have said, completely inoffensive and perfect for work. It lasts all day for me, and it's very soft and slightly floral. I really love this and I feel fresh and clean and pretty when I wear it. This is one of my best beauty deals of the year.

on 12/29/2008 10:19:00 PM

This is the best floral scent I have found. You'll pick up last nights shirt to put in the hamper and take a good whiff of the perfume before letting go of the shirt. Plus if you wear it during something memorable you'll think of that moment every-time you smell the scent. Now that is timeless.

I love gucci envy me as much as I love my bf LOL... I got this as a gift from my bf,he told me that he loves the smell when I use this.He picked this on his own,out of nowhere.suddenly I got this from him...oh so nice,I know :).... though as a gift,everytime I wear this,I remember of him.The smell is so sweet but not so strong,it's like all around you from morning till night,soft and nice....yet so girly and sweet....
When I wear this...it reminds me of romantic places,or flowery gardens....those nice places that calm me as well....I feel so sweet,romantic and innocent at the same time with this.And also loved... :)....If you're looking for fragrances,ask guys,because you wear it not only for your own right,but to attract the opposite sex....LOL :) and he chose this for me it means that guys like it also :) I love gucci envy me so much.....

i love this fragrance :) it smells sweet, yet not overbearing, just enough. everytime i wear it, someone would compliment me on how good i smell. the staying power for this fragrance is amazing too. i do about 2 sprays around my neck/decolletage, and the smell lasts all day! and the bottle is so adorable-- i love the pink gucci logos around the bottle. the one thing that sucks is that it seems like everyone (and i mean EVERYONE) started using this scent.

on 12/6/2007 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I looove this fragrance. It is so delicate and feminime. LOVE IT!

on 11/20/2007 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this perfume is number 1 of my top 10 fragrance list.. becarefull if you buy it opn ebay becuase ive gotten 2 full bottles of it that wre fake...

I've used this for 2 years now... absolutely love it. GREAT scent!