Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Gucci Envy ME

3.9

I used to wear this everyday when I was 16-18 then it disappeared from shops! Was over the moon to find it again! It is as amazing as I remember! Lovely and fresh. Very girly scent that always is noticed by other people! Definitely fallen back in love with it.

One of my favorite perfumes! I only wish it came in an EDP version so it would last longer.

My sister was there trying perfumes with me, and we both liked this so much that we each got a bottle. She hadn't even be intending to buy perfume that day, just wanted to spend time with me. But this perfume is just so lovely! It's sweet, fun and girly. My favorite fruity-floral fragrance. I'm on my 2nd bottle =)

on 10/30/2009 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

one of my fav fragrances, i love floral rose smells this is lovely and light and very girly.

on 10/17/2009 12:10:00 PM

I bought the set. It comes with all the extra's. I like this smell. It is a crisp ,fresh, summer smell. I smell notes of lemon and other citrus fruits. I will but it again. It lasts all day no need to reapply. when I wear it I'm always stopped and asked "what is it your wearing. If I remember the set was $95 dollars. TO ME IT'S WORTH IT. I can't seem to say anything bad about it. lol

on 12/29/2008 10:19:00 PM

This is the best floral scent I have found. You'll pick up last nights shirt to put in the hamper and take a good whiff of the perfume before letting go of the shirt. Plus if you wear it during something memorable you'll think of that moment every-time you smell the scent. Now that is timeless.

I love gucci envy me as much as I love my bf LOL... I got this as a gift from my bf,he told me that he loves the smell when I use this.He picked this on his own,out of nowhere.suddenly I got this from him...oh so nice,I know :).... though as a gift,everytime I wear this,I remember of him.The smell is so sweet but not so strong,it's like all around you from morning till night,soft and nice....yet so girly and sweet....
When I wear this...it reminds me of romantic places,or flowery gardens....those nice places that calm me as well....I feel so sweet,romantic and innocent at the same time with this.And also loved... :)....If you're looking for fragrances,ask guys,because you wear it not only for your own right,but to attract the opposite sex....LOL :) and he chose this for me it means that guys like it also :) I love gucci envy me so much.....

i love this fragrance :) it smells sweet, yet not overbearing, just enough. everytime i wear it, someone would compliment me on how good i smell. the staying power for this fragrance is amazing too. i do about 2 sprays around my neck/decolletage, and the smell lasts all day! and the bottle is so adorable-- i love the pink gucci logos around the bottle. the one thing that sucks is that it seems like everyone (and i mean EVERYONE) started using this scent.

on 3/31/2008 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this fragrance! It is such a unique scent that stays with you all day. I love coming home and still being able to smell it wherever I sprayed it. Highly recommend!

This has become my signature scent. Light, feminine, rose-based. People always compliment me when I wear it. I even bought the companion moisturizer, which is a FABULOUS quality lotion. I wish the bottle was prettier, but will continue to buy.

Very feminine and nice smelling, with gorgeous packaging.