Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.4

A lovely, daily wearing perfume! Nothing super special - and not one I would buy for a evening/special occasion type of thing - but for a nice, yummy smelling fragrance that can be worn daily/weekends, then Curious is the way to go! Not overly heavy, not overly sweet or musky! A lovely medium! Makes me feel happy when on!

LOVE this scent! It goes in flowery and dries to a soft powdery sweet smell. Will be purchasing more of this!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had several bottles of this fragrance. My most recent one I got was at big lots for like 6 bucks for a gift set!! amazing!! Im always on the look out for great perfume deals as it can be costly!! I dont mind this perfume, but it is not one I run to often, once in a while its nice, more in spring than any other time I tend to reach for this! it reminds me of a lot of classic scents and i think for many years this will be a classic scent.

My boyfriend used to absolutely LOVE this on me! When you first smell it, the chemicals are a little intense but as it fades over about a half hour, it smells like a beautiful, lovely scent and lasts all day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I would catch a whiff of this fragrance not knowing what it was. Everytime I asked what it was, people would tell me it was some Estee Lauder fragrance...or they couldn't remember. I guess they were embarrassed to say it was Britney Spears Curious. I bought this after Christmas in a gift set that was marked down not realizing THIS WAS THE SCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fragrance smells clean, light, summery, and young - perfect for every day. Not sure I would wear it for a night on the town, but this is my GoTo scent!!!!! I adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my overall favorite perfume. I have so many memories connected with this scent. It smells lovely and i hope it never ever discontinues. The only problem ive ever had was with the big bottle it would get perfume dried up in the spray thing and that was just hard to get off amd get it working properly again.

I got a rollerball version of this in my Christmas stocking in 9th grade, and didn't hate it. It's very very sweet and vanilla and caramel-y. I would never buy this for myself, but it was a guilty pleasure and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't my favorite that year.

I really expected this to be cheap and nasty. I was given this as a gift and I am very particular about fragrance. I have only worn about 5 perfumes in my life, so that should give you some idea of how particular I am. This is now one of my perfumes! I will not try to describe it as I am not very good at describing fragrance. It is subtle. It is not one of those perfumes that knock you over when a woman walks past. It is gentle and lovely. I was so surprised by this.

I was given this as a present. I quite liked the smell and it will always remind me of the times spent with the friends who gave it as a present to me. I only give it 3 because i was not mad about liking it. However it was nice to have. Very young smell

I was originally given a bottle of this as a gift when it first came on the market. I truly expected it to be horrible because it was a "celebrity" fragrance and it was the first by Britney. Up until that point, I was devoted to Eau Dynamissante by Clarins along with a couple of other high end fragrances. I absolutely love this perfume. I wont try to describe the smell as I am hopeless at that! It is very subtle and not overpowering which is very important to me as I cannot stand strong perfume. It also lasts all day on me. Interestingly enough, I do not like any of the other fragrances by Britney. They all seem very "lolly" like to me whereas Curious is sophisticated. In Australia, fragrances are quite inexpensive, but that may be because our dollar is stronger than the US dollar at the moment. I can pick up a decent sized bottle for anywhere between $19 - $30. Last time I purchased a gift set which included body wash and body mousse along with the perfume for $35.

Popular Fragrances