Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29

3.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had several bottles of this fragrance. My most recent one I got was at big lots for like 6 bucks for a gift set!! amazing!! Im always on the look out for great perfume deals as it can be costly!! I dont mind this perfume, but it is not one I run to often, once in a while its nice, more in spring than any other time I tend to reach for this! it reminds me of a lot of classic scents and i think for many years this will be a classic scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This perfume has been out for a long time yet I am still really liking it.

My mother and friend have it and I have a little spray when i'm round there! I saw it for Ģ7.99 in my local B&M it included body souffle and shower gel. The perfume is 30ml. This is very affordable so I treated myself.

The fragrance is hard to describe - its sweet and slightly musky but also young and happy.

The bottle is very pretty and would be nice to display, although I keep mine in the drawer to keep sunlight off it.

Don't let Britney put you off!

Overall, it is a nice perfume. The scent is floral which ,admittedly, I am not usually a fan of. I bought it without sampling at the 19.99 bargain wall at Shoppers Drugmart. I liked Fantasy, so I decided to give this one a try. I used it for a couple days before I reviewed it to give it a fair try. This perfume has staying power, it lasted all day when I sprayed it and after 30 minutes or so the scent became lovely. I don't know if I would buy again, but I will put it in rotation until it is gone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It smells ok but I liked it a lot better the first time I used it. It smells kind of like rain I don't know how else to explain it but it's a little masculine and I probably wouldn't buy it again.

I own a bottle of the sample of this perfume. Light and floral, I think this is more of a scent for teenagers. While it smells nice and florally, I think it smell a lot like cotton candy or dress up cologne that I used to wear as a little girl, something I have grown out of. It smell somewhat naive and sweet, not entirely bad, just not the image I want to portray.

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff, It is my favorite perfume so far, to me it smells like...a floral breeze (if that makes sense, lol)...I love it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This was a $10 find and I was, well, curious. The smell is like a cool floral, a scent I'm not usually drawn to, but which has definitely grown on me. I can smell the sultriness of Louisiana and something heavy, like magnolia. At the same time, there is a crispness, like an ocean breeze. I have been wearing this for a while and it keepa surprising me, which I did not expect from a BS fragrance. Since fragrance is so personal, and since it changes with body chemistry, I can only recommend you try it if you are "curious", too.

I think this can be too simple and maybe boring for some people, but
I like it a lot.
There is something in it that resembles fabric softener (but not in a bad
way), which makes me think of clean clothes everytime I smell it. Itīs also sweet, but not cloying. This is a subtle daytime scent, whin an adorable magnolia note. I have no complaints on lasting power.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing special about it, smells like a $ 5 cologne, although isn't so bad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really thought the fragrance smelled nice, for a celebrity scent. However it only lasts about 10 minutes on me! So it gets one lippie!

Popular Fragrances