Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 25-29

2.6

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

damn i hate this white floral semelling perfume... dont know why did i ever bought it. im gonna get home and throw it to the toilett. ewwwwwwwwwww

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the shimmer body stick in the blue tube like crazy but the actual perfume in the bottle dries down to a stank 'cologne' type smell. You know that stale cologne smell on men?...That!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So i sprayed a little bit on me at the start of the day and promptly forgot about it. A few hours later, i swore i could smell dishwashing detergent around me until i realised it was this!!! Clean, crisp, strong - it was quite a nice dishwashing detergent scent until the drydown. Very very strong stinging scent, no softness. Gave me nausea really =P.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I forgot how good this smelled! I had it a long time ago, but had to throw it out because it turned yellowish/green and started to smell funny. I saw a very tiny bottle of it at CVS and decided to buy it. I'm so glad I did. It's such a pretty floral with a hint of sweetness. It also doesn't make me sneeze like a lot of other florals I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good bang for your buck fragrance. If the lasting power was a little bit better it would be a winner. The fragrance is similar to Ralph Lauren Blue but with something more girlie about it. Way better than Fantasy. A bought it thinking: "If a don't like it, I could always give it to my 15 year old niece". That was not the case, suitable for 15 to 25.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i actually love curous! this is one of my HG scents, that i must always have on my dresser. it is a really fresh and pretty scent. mixed with magnolias and i detect a hint a vanilla, slightly, maybe? i just think this is a gorgeous frangrance and i think the bottle is actually kind of cute. i don't like the fact the it is "britney spears", but this is really a hit. i am already on my second bottle and i never have done that with any other fragrances.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I do not like this at all, to me it sort of smells like freshly washed hair. Which of course is not a bad smell at all, but its just not a smell i'd want to bottle up and spray on my body.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay, I tried this at the shopping centre, and all I could think of is "old grannies". I don't care who makes a parfume, as long as it smells good. To me, this didn't smell young, fresh and sexy - just Grannies. I'll give it two lippies, because if you like the scent, at least it has some lasting power.

I won't purchase this, or even sample it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Cute little bottle, but cheap smelling fumes! Her name is what sells this, not the fragrance. If it said "B.S. perfume" on the bottle, I would agree. Go to Bath and Body Works and check out some of their fruity scents and oils, those are worth the money and last a long time.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just plain don't like the smell of this. I don't care who endorses a parfume as long as it smells nice, but this just didn't do anything for me whatsoever.

The only thing I liked about this was the adorable little spray bottle....but THAT is all.

Popular Fragrances