Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.1

Bought this without ever having sniffed it as there was no tester. It smells like strong, cloyingly sweet synthetic berry hairspray. I love sweet scents but this goes too far. I felt nauseous after spraying it.

I am lucky enough to have brothers who have high paying jobs (doctors), so they usually buy me high end perfumes for special occasions. Curious would not usually be a perfume that is even on my radar, but I liked the look of the bottle and I happened to have a quick sniff at my local pharmacy and liked it. That led to a purchase and I have never looked back! I am not good at describing fragrance, but I like my perfume to be subtle and feminine. When I walk past you, I don't want that huge waft to overpower you, just a little sniff in the air. Curious has staying power, but is never overpowering or pushy. I feel like such a lady when I wear this. I never expected such a quality fragrance for such a great price!

I like this perfume i can't say i love it. But i would buy it again. I think the musky vanilla sandlewood smell. When i wear this perfume i feel clean. The only two celebrity perfumes i would wear Brittany Spears Curious and Jessica Simpson Fancy love. These are my kind of scents. Though Curious doesn't smell alot during the day. Like i said i like it don't love it.

i love this. it's fresh and has a fruity floral fragrance. the only problem is that it doesn't last long so best to get body souffle with it and carry it with you for re-sprays throughout day. muah

Bottle is cute.
The scent is - I agree with past posters - a light breezy floral scent. It has a magnolia note. Not my cup of tea, too much of a sharp light floral for me with a clean note as well. But it's not overly strong and isn't offensive. Some may like it.

I love this perfume! And the smell lingers on me for hrs which i dont usually find with other perfume's. It may not be unique but who cares i love it:)

This perfume smells so light and pretty! The packaging is also delightful. I am a proud Britney fan (even through the bad times), so I do not have a problem whatsoever wearing this particular perfume. Lasts long, price is reasonable, and my SO loves it, so what more could a girl ask for??

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Curious is a pretty little bland floral. The bottle is adorable, but not the most functional thing ever. For some reason the magnolia smells a bit like hairspray to me (tuberose also smells like hairspray to my nose) so I wouldn't wear this... but it's a nice choice for a young girl, and it isn't overly sweet.

Smelled great on a friend of mine, not on me. I sprayed it on right away and smelled a lot of white flowers (??) Dried down to something not unpleasant but not great.

In the past i didnt have any interest in trying this until Curious came out in that ultra cool pink bottle with the tatoo like designs on it. Ever since then i've been hooked. Curious in that ultra cool bottle is called Curious Heart and i've already reviewed that but i'm going to post a review for the Curious in the blue bottle too even though its the same scent. People are going to think i'm crazy or stupid but i'm going to say it. Curious makes me think of that land in the bible that God's chosen people are to enter into......The Land of Milk and Honey......and some heavy cream too. I dont detect any honey but Curious, to me, is very milky and it just makes me think of that fabled land where there is an abundance of everything and this land smells like this. I imagine walking into this country and having a very milky, heavy creamy scent greet me with sweet magnolia flowers blowing down from a mountain side.

Popular Fragrances