Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.2

Bought this without ever having sniffed it as there was no tester. It smells like strong, cloyingly sweet synthetic berry hairspray. I love sweet scents but this goes too far. I felt nauseous after spraying it.

A fun scent!! I am not in the target range demographic neither, but this is fruity & clean. I don't really like her or her music but this & Fantasy are super good perfumes!! They do seem a bit overpriced however which keeps me from purchasing this (& other celebutard perfumes) on a regular basis when I can get 7 for $35 at VS!! :)

I am lucky enough to have brothers who have high paying jobs (doctors), so they usually buy me high end perfumes for special occasions. Curious would not usually be a perfume that is even on my radar, but I liked the look of the bottle and I happened to have a quick sniff at my local pharmacy and liked it. That led to a purchase and I have never looked back! I am not good at describing fragrance, but I like my perfume to be subtle and feminine. When I walk past you, I don't want that huge waft to overpower you, just a little sniff in the air. Curious has staying power, but is never overpowering or pushy. I feel like such a lady when I wear this. I never expected such a quality fragrance for such a great price!

I like this perfume i can't say i love it. But i would buy it again. I think the musky vanilla sandlewood smell. When i wear this perfume i feel clean. The only two celebrity perfumes i would wear Brittany Spears Curious and Jessica Simpson Fancy love. These are my kind of scents. Though Curious doesn't smell alot during the day. Like i said i like it don't love it.

i love this. it's fresh and has a fruity floral fragrance. the only problem is that it doesn't last long so best to get body souffle with it and carry it with you for re-sprays throughout day. muah

Bottle is cute.
The scent is - I agree with past posters - a light breezy floral scent. It has a magnolia note. Not my cup of tea, too much of a sharp light floral for me with a clean note as well. But it's not overly strong and isn't offensive. Some may like it.

I love this perfume! And the smell lingers on me for hrs which i dont usually find with other perfume's. It may not be unique but who cares i love it:)

This perfume smells so light and pretty! The packaging is also delightful. I am a proud Britney fan (even through the bad times), so I do not have a problem whatsoever wearing this particular perfume. Lasts long, price is reasonable, and my SO loves it, so what more could a girl ask for??

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Curious is a pretty little bland floral. The bottle is adorable, but not the most functional thing ever. For some reason the magnolia smells a bit like hairspray to me (tuberose also smells like hairspray to my nose) so I wouldn't wear this... but it's a nice choice for a young girl, and it isn't overly sweet.

Smelled great on a friend of mine, not on me. I sprayed it on right away and smelled a lot of white flowers (??) Dried down to something not unpleasant but not great.

Popular Fragrances