Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 36-43

1.8

I received this as a sample - it has notes of magnolia vanilla and some musk I believe. Firstly, this is targeted to a certain age group and I am not into celebrity endorsed products.
Secondly, this is an average floral musk fragrance- it is pleasant enough but I won't be buying . Fragraance for me has to have some creativity behind it and a original smell .Longevity is average.

I find this quite pleasant.....crisp white flowers that is quite softly scented - definintely not overwhelming. I actually used to think that it wasn't very long lasting until I received a compliment on the fragrance I was wearing (Curious) at the end of the day! Obviously it's one that you lose the scent yourself, but it's still 'visible' to others. It's a perfect day time or office scent, but I wouldn't wear it out at night. I think the bottle is gorgeous!! I would give it a 3.5 if I could - I quite like it, although I probably wouldn't re-purchase as I would most likely move on to something else.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume stinks in my opinion.
It caused me an instant headache.
Even the sales girl at the counter agreed that it was not a very good fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is pretty, as for the fragrance, no way! Very Cheap smelling.

Popular Fragrances