Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 19-24

3.4

Not a fan of this perfume. Maybe because the sweet, floral type of smell is not really my thing but I found that it smelt a bit cheap. The pump that it came with broke within a week and it was impossible trying to spray this on me. A couple of my friends had the same thing happen to them as well.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is actually the only one of Britney's perfume I have repurchased. Originally purchased it for $20 at Shoppers, a year ago, this has a clean, spring scent, perfect for everyday wear. I just repurchased this large size bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian) for $10/each (100ml) <-- MASSIVE steal!

Love this scent and it lasts a long time. Smells wonderful during the summer too!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Cute bottle, but that's about it. It's a really average perfume. I don't hate it, I don't love it, and I wouldn't go out of my way to wear it. It's just not my thing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

There is a certain stigma with celebrity perfumes, especially with those targeted towards a younger audience, that prompts people to turn away from them. This was a popular perfume back in the day, and consequently is instantly recognizable by many girls. Curious was the first perfume I bought ever, when I was in high school, and I have repurchased a larger size since then. The fragrance is not juvenile in any sense. It is very floral, and had it been released by a major designer house, it would be tagged as sophisticated and demure.Many of my friends have called it "surprisingly good", and many guys have repeatedly informed me that my perfume smelled really good when I was wearing this scent.

The scent's description is accurate. It's a light floral that dries down to be subtle, and I like the hints of magnolia and tuberose. Staying power is decent, and even if it fades down, you can still kind of notice it. I usually use 2 sprays total each time, but it is not overwhelming to use more sprays as the perfume itself is not too strong.

Perfume reviews are subjective, but this is a good, inexpensive fragrance, and an enjoyable everyday scent. Definitely don't let the marketing deter you from trying it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my overall favorite perfume. I have so many memories connected with this scent. It smells lovely and i hope it never ever discontinues. The only problem ive ever had was with the big bottle it would get perfume dried up in the spray thing and that was just hard to get off amd get it working properly again.

i got this as a christmas present from my stepmom. it smells decent but nothing to special. i prefer the fantasy one over this. but the packaging is ok. i like the poofy thing you spray the perfume out of. its not really worth buying again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Foul. The first note I got was generic household cleaner, and then the florals leapt forth: magnolia, jasmine, and iris in the cheapest imaginable compositions, blending together in their base note of Nyquil. I sprayed it on my wrist before I went to bed, and when I woke up it was still there jeering at me. Like it's namesake, this perfume is loud, unapologetic, and unstoppable.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume attracts guys like a magnet. Every time I walk by a guy he always turn around and glance at me as I walked away. All my Guy friends always ask what kind of perfume this is. Never a dull moment with this baby on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE the bottle. LOVE the clean, fresh, sweet scent. LOVE it!

LOVE this! Its very light and girly, perfect for just throwing on - its not overpowering at all. I was lucky to pick up the gift set which included a 100ml perfume, 50ml body souffle and a little pink lipgloss for 9.99. Total bargain! The bottle is super cute, really pretty to have sitting on your dresser. The vapouriser (is that what the pump thing is called, im not sure..) is cute but not practical for travelling purposes, would actually prefer this in a spray type bottle. Would repurchase this again.

Popular Fragrances