Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putty

Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putty

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

I don't use this product for anything too exciting but it still is useful nonetheless. =p I mostly use it for just a dab to help style any bits of hair I need help with and it does a good job of keeping them there. I should try to play around with it some more to see what other styles it's capable of but I haven't found the confidence to so do yet haha.Either way it's a cheap enough item and there's lots you can do with it so I think it's worth buying. I probably wouldn't repurchase however cause I may never run out.

on 12/24/2010 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I use this everyday for my boys hair.I've tried a lot of other products & this is the only one that holds their hair well.

on 4/1/2009 5:05:00 PM

I'm always on the hunt for a good hairstyling product, although I'm never sure exactly what I'm looking for. I have shoulder length hair that is slightly wavy, VERY thick but with thin strands. Anyway, I had a coupon for a Fructis product and saw this. Between this, the surf hair, and some other product in a similar jar, I randomly picked this one. As you've read in other reviews, this is probably ideal for short cuts that you can really play around with. This stuff didn't provide any sort of hold or definition that I could tell, but I'll tell you what it did do... When i wanted to style my hair just after blowdrying it when it's all clean and limp - it instantly gives you that ideal "second day hair". It gives you volume, and it gives you some traction to get your hair to actually do what you want it to. So while this isn't some HG hair product for me, it's definitely useful. It's fun, smells great, and is relatively inexpensive - I'll more than likely repurchase.

On a side note, there's a slight possibility it's breaking out my already acne-prone skin. I'm going to experiment a little bit and update if that ends up being the case. I hope it's not...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Nasty stuff! Would not buy again. Will return to Walmart today! Pantene Texture and Shine Pomade is so much better than this gunk!

Popular Styling Products