70%

$36.00 on Macy's
Shop Now

Reviews

4 months ago

This is exactly what it says...a tinted moisturizer. The coverage is sheer so if you have problem skin that needs more coverage, this won't do it alone. Since my skin is fairly good on its own, I wear this by itself without foundation. The tint is enough to neutralize minor redness in my skin to make it look more even toned but not enough to hide my skin. The coverage is buildable but the most I can get out of it is a medium-light coverage. Consistency is average, not too thick and not too runny. I use my fingers to apply and blend the product around. Doesn't spread as easily as other more runny BB moisturizers I have used. I took off a lippy because it tends to dry up my skin at the end of the day and my skin is normal. People with oily skin would probably like this. Will definitely work as a primer underneath more heavy coverage foundation. It doesn't oxides on me and doesn't break me out. A bit expensive at $36 for 1.7oz of product and if you're using this solely as a sunscreen, you'd run out of it pretty fast. For this reason, I still sometimes use regular mineral sunscreen underneath this.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

10 months ago

This is a very light, refreshing moisturizer with just little bit of foundation in it- the foundation is so light that it is translucent. I have to use concealer or a thicker foundation to cover up my spots. But that's not really a setback for this product because overall, it really boosts your appearance - it gives you a hydrated, dewy look, like you just came out of the steam room. And it has very modest smell but it is good smell. Smells like something tasty.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

a year ago

I thought this was a good tinted moisturizer and used it for over a year, mostly because almost everything breaks out my skin and this didn't seem to, plus it has sunscreen in it. The color I used was close enough to my skin tone for me to think that it wasn't noticeable (it was). The thing that bugged me about it was that it transferred easily to clothing, which is sort of a pet peeve, and it's sparkly. If you don't like sparkly don't buy this. It always looked like I was wearing makeup when I went into the sun, and it's sort of difficult to blend. I bought a brush for that purpose but I couldn't get it quite right - it looks heavy on my skin.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Fine

3.0
from

a year ago

I tried this and oh where do I begin... it's very thick, hard to spread, drying, settles into fine lines, accentuates fine lines, looks very cakey even with a thin layer, it's just a big NO for me! I even tried adding 2 drops of my boscia face oil (as recommended by a YouTube video) and it was still awful. I have dry sensitive skin so maybe if you have super oily skin this would work for you? The squeeze tube was wonderful! The price was high, but maybe I just feel it should be cheaper because I disliked it? Will not ever purchase again.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

Oh, now *this* is a BEAUTIFUL tinted moisturizer and just what I've been searching for for a long time. It is silky-smooth, blends effortlessly (no blending tool required - fingers work just fine with this one), does not ball up over my moisturizer, and looks extremely natural on the skin. I love that it's 100% physical blocker, and surprisingly this doesn't feel heavy on the skin like some all-physicals can. The coverage is light, but it does cover nicely, and it wears very well on me through an entire day. My skin is getting drier as I'm getting older, but I still get a little oily in the nose and chin areas - this doesn't wear off in those areas and doesn't make my skin feel dry in other areas, either (I do use a light moisturizer underneath). The shade Light is a perfect match for me - it is a light shade with a very soft yellow undertone. For reference, my foundation is Chantecaille Alabaster. I will absolutely buy this again, I just love it!

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

a year ago

I've used this foundation for about a year now, and it has become my absolute favorite! I have normal to dry skin and usually only one or two blemishes at a time thanks to my dermatologist. My skin is still acne-prone but this has never broken me out or caused any other skin issues. It is definitely light coverage, but it isn't completely sheer like most tinted moisturizers tend to be. It has the perfect amount of coverage to even out my skin tone which can be pretty blotchy and red at times, but still looks like you're wearing nothing on your skin and just have a naturally smooth tone. I personally like to use a little bit of concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes because it doesn't quite cover those. It has a dewy finish and I always set it with a little bit of powder but it still keeps a nice subtle dewyness. It lasts all day for me, but if it does start to fade in places after an unusually long day, it fades very gracefully and almost unnoticeably because it looks so natural on the skin to begin with

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

Holy Grail right here and I've tried everything. This is amazing because it has a light coverage but still manages to cover redness from my rosacea. Also it doesn't make me break out which is a miracle. If i have a few pimples i can put concealer and skin looks flawless. I really like Hour Glass Lighting Powder with this. Skin looks dewy, fresh and natural.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

My holy grail tinted moisturiser. Wears like a dream on my oily, pink undertoned skin. Set with a little powder on my t-zone, spot concealed my acne, and I was out the door. -xoxo shiroyuuko

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is a great TM. Way better than some more expensive alternatives, like Laura Mercier. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. I have oily skin, but with a sheer powder and a clear setting powder on top, I only blot once or twice a day. Good colour assortment but I also think even if you were off by 1 colour, it is sheer enough that it would blend in well anyway.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

This is a staple for me. As I've been aging and going into my 40s year old. My skin has changed ever since. Since the powdery things and layers and layers of foundation are not a good choice for my mature skin anymore. I opt for a natual look and finish. And also comfortable-wear feeling throughout the day. So tinted moisturizer comes in. This has light coverage as one expects in a tinted moisturizer. I like that it does even out my skin tone nicely. Even though I've got some acne scars, visible pores. But these two can be beaten by a tad of concealer and pore perfector. Primer is a good way to make this last longer. And oily skin might benefit with sparingly loose/setting powder. Blotting paper will come in handy during the day. Dry skin can opt-out of the setting powder and you'll get dewy skin. I don't need any brushes or sponges to apply it on my face. I once applied it with a beautyblender and I'd got very sheer and skin-like, perfect no-makeup makeup look. I would give this 6 lippies just because It doesn't break me out. Definitely I repurchase it again and again.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm