Scentsational of Huntington Savannah

Price: $

Price: $

This is an exquisite, light, ethereal floral. Tuberose, but not an annoying tuberose, neroli, lily, honeysuckle... I don't get a sandalwood or musk note, it's all green, white floral, light. The lasting power is good and there has been more than one day in hot summer when this was about all I could stand to wear. I didn't see a huge resemblence to kate spade -- if anything this was more chasse aux papillons. I got a sample in a swap and two years later, it was still haunting me so much I got a bottle, if that gives you an idea of Savannah's beauty. It's a great fragrance for work, or social gatherings because it is totally inoffensive and universally pretty.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Kate Spade type – “delicate bouquet of white flowers, jasmine, honeysuckle, gardenia, muguet, violet leaves, white sandalwood and neroli” – really strong, heady honeysuckle. Maybe I just like this one because of the name, because I’m not generally into uber-florals, but I found it quite pleasant. Definitely not an everyday scent, but one that I’d wear when I’m feeling like a Southern belle :).
EDIT: Oh. My. God.

I am not a florals person. I bought this one solely for the name (Savannah is my hometown) but didn't really expect to like it.

It's heaven. It starts out as an achingly realistic predominantly honeysuckle scent, then mellows into a creamier white floral bouquet. It's breathtaking.

A very ladylike fragrance. I couldn't possibly wear this fragrance with pants. It *requires* a skirt and a perfect pedicure, a pearl bracelet and a sundress. It's a beautiful spring/summer daytime fragrance.

I'm in love. And shocked!

Popular Fragrances