REVLON Charlie Red

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/8/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

EDIT - originally I thought this was rather similar to Giorgio Beverly hills, I agree but it also smells like freshly cleaned carpets in a hotel - whatever they use as an industrial carpet cleaner smells like this. Too sharp/chemically and metallic for me! Gave it away

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this!,this is my favourite out of the charlie fragrances which is so much better than the original which i think is terrible,i have gotten so many compliments on this perfume and i always buy this when i run out. the fragrance itself is more sexier and more sweeter than charlie blue and has brillant staying power,some have compare this to red door but even though red door is ok i find charlie red much better and more sweeter,this is one of my top favourites.

on 8/21/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have a large perfume collection and in the process of moving found a bottle of this. It was the first fragrance I purchased for myself. I was a teen and it was uber cheep. It smelled just as wonderful as I remembered. So I spritzed myself and went on with my day.

I received more compliments on this scent than any other. Ever. It sounds crazy but give it a try. It can be found at most drugstores and walmarts.

It has fruity plum and green top notes with orange flower, jasmine, wood and amber mid notes.

on 10/31/2006 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Spicy, sexy, and charming...all Charlie Red. Easy on the wallet and not too strong (in a good way). I wore Charlie Red on and off for years. Not surprising it has some of my favorite notes.

Top notes are orange blossom, gardenia, plum, black currant, violet and peach; middle notes are carnation, tuberose, orchid, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are honey, sandalwood, amber, musk and cedar.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great perfume for someone on a budget! It has a lovely, spicy, sexy smell which is perfect for a date.