Beauticontrol Lip Balm

4.4

on 10/30/2010 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Very moisturizing & not sticky at all. Love it!

I cannot go out without having this product on me! It naturally plums your lips, makes them look soft and fuller. Not greesy at all - has a creamy texture. LOVE! Matches well under any lip product. (I have recently lost mine, and I've been going crazy since.)

on 4/27/2009 3:39:00 AM

My husband even loves this lip balm. He takes it with him when he travels as the recycled air while flying dries him out. I like how it really moisturizes your lips and stays on without feeling greasy and waxy. I even used it on when I was sick with a cold and my poor nose was all red and irritated from blowing it so much. This was a life saver so I didn't look like Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer!

I have this in a tub which I don't like (I'd prefer a stick) because it's messy, but once I get it on my lips its great. Yes a little greasy, but I put it on before bed. And in the winter my lips get really chapped and hurt/burn and this stuff really soothes.

on 5/19/2007 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just got this lip balm from my friend who sells Beauticontrol! It smells like oranges and feels really nice and smooth. Normally, it sells for $9 which isn't bad considering you get a lot in the pot! I like the consistency and the fact that I can use it before bed and wake up with a gorgeous soft pout.. The pot is really cute but as all pot balms go, it's very unsanitary! Oh well! I love it so much, I don't care!!

on 4/22/2007 12:59:00 PM

just got it from ebay after reading the review from here!! really love this lip balm. made my lip fuller and when i put my lipstick on the color is more like it appears!! highly recommend

I LOVE this stuff. It stays on longer than any other lip balm I've used and is so smooth.

on 9/27/2004 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This comes in a new stick and a pot form - though I favor the stick. Nice orange scent, highly emoliient and very conditioning. Nice price, too. Recommended.

NOTE: The stick product has been re-formulated and now contains an SPF. This is such a GREAT product.

on 6/23/2004 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best lip balms I've ever used. It moisturizes, softens and smooths without feeling slippery, greasy or nasty. It has a nice orange scent to it, and is pleasant to wear all day. I love this lip balm!

I really like using this balm and have repurchased it a few times. Leaves my lips feeling hydrated, moisturized, and does not feel greasy, heavy, or sticky. The only con is the jar packaging that can be unhygienic, but I`m cautious and always wash my hands before using this.

Top Rated Lip Treatments