Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask
Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (emollient), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Sorbitan Stearate (emulsifier), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin-repairing ingredient), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (emollient thickeners), Dicaprylyl Ether (emollient), Ethyl Macadamiate (macadamia nut oil/emollient), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane (silicone/water-binding agents), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate (emollients/thickeners), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil (all non-fragrant antioxidant plant oils), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols (antioxidant fatty acid), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidants), Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids (cell-communicating ingredients), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredient), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A/fatty acid-based antioxidant), Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine (skin-repairing ingredient), Cetearyl Glucoside (emollient), Sclerotium Gum (thickener), Hectorite (mineral-based suspending agent), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives).

on 1/12/2017 1:29:00 PM

This is an interesting product.

I received a few samples of it to try out

It almost feels like a lotion / moisturizer and your skin does absorb it but it is a mask.
I woudln't say it's SUPER hydrating but it does make your skin supple.
I didn't have any reactions although my skin is sensitive.

Prices is fairly good paula's choice always has coupons and discounts -- feel free to use my code for $10 off

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

If you're from AUSTRALIA or NEW ZEALAND use this link to get $15 off your first order! https://goo.gl/s1320I

I really enjoy this mask on days my skin is feeling dry. I like to apply it at night, it sinks in really nicely, it just leaves your face a little shiny. I'll leave it on overnight and in the morning rinse it off, it leaves my skin moisturized and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this mask!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

For this price tag it's WOW! I use this 1-2 times a week, also under my eye area and especially after more heavy treatments. One favourite is to put it on after some 20 min use of Paula's weekly AHA-treatment. Such a good combination. This has been my go to-mask for 2 years straight. Will never stop purchasing!

on 10/18/2016 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It didn't feel that great on my face. It balled up if I touched my face. It may be good in a humid climate, but dried up my face here in the desert.

on 9/9/2016 9:43:00 AM

I love some PC products, Love the Moisture Boost which they discontinued and said Calm line was a replacement but made my under eyes so dry after using it a few months, so tried this mask - burning sensation as soon as I put it on, had to take it off and the skin recovery moisturizer for extra dry skin I felt was not moisturizing at all! Trying to find a replacement for my moisture boost before I'm totally out - sucks when you love something for years and they say they make it Better but it's worse!

on 9/2/2016 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I used to love this mask but after they reformulated, I found it stung my skin on contact and unlike before when it would stay moist - the new formulation now kind of dries/cakes after a while. It's a shame - the original formulation was beautiful.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

bought this mask after reading great reviews about it. it comes in a opaque huge tube, which maintains the quality the ingredients inside (i like! :P)

Application wise, its a smooth texture, not too oily. feels like it gets absorbs almost immediately. i usually use it at night after Paula's Choice 1% retinol treatment and 15% Vitamin serum. This mask helps to seal both products in and the same time counter the dryness that results from these 2 products.

i use this almost everyday and have no issue of skin irritation or whatsoever. Feels v gentle yet moisturising on my skin. would recommend this product even for oily combination skin like mine.

I got my paula's choice products from their australian website. If you are interested, you can use the link below to get AUD 15 off your first purchase:

Hope this review helps :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very moisturizing mask, very good during the winter. I love that it is fragrance free. It would be too much if used during winter.

on 6/23/2016 8:32:00 AM

Does exactly what it's suppose to do - hydrates and leaves skin looking and feeling fresh and "bouncy". No irriation whatsoever. If you have dry skin and/or suffer from redness, this is is the face mask for you.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My skin is so dehydrated, it just soaks it right up. So, it doesn't seem very mask-like. I'll keep buying it, though.