Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.2

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm oily, sensitive, and severely dehydrated so I thought I would give this a try! I got the worst allergic reaction that I've ever had ! red bumps with blisters! intolerant skin people beware

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My brother got this for free so I'm not sure of the price. But anyway, he has the normal skin type and he used it and the moisturizer made his face breakout! I tried using it and I have oily face and it gave my face so many pimples and small bumps. In terms of packaging, it's not too big so it can be carried around easily, and it does not contain too much but for this a little bit is moisturizing enough for the skin. Still would not recommend this though because it made my skin breakout. I don't have a moisturizer but I have a Nivea mattifying toner and it contains Hydra IQ which keeps my skin's moisture but not make it oily. If you have oily face you can try that out!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE this product !!! The smell is wonderful and doesn't stay on too long. I use this moisturizer with the whole skin care range (Face wash + Toner + Serum).. it is great. Before this, I used the Nivea moisturizer and other products, but my face started to feel tight whenever I applied it and that feeling lasted all day. I knew many people who were using Biotherm and I never thought of trying it because of the price. It is expensive (and I am on a tight student budget), but to be completely honest.. Ever since I've tried it, I can't go back to any drugstore brand, or any other brand than Biotherm. I truly believe it is worth the money and I've received compliments on my skin since using it ! My face feels so soft and it does absorb it really well. Also, it does last a very long time because a little goes a long way ! (unlike Nivea or any other product I've used before this)... I'm not trying to say other brands are bad, because every skin is different. But this brand is working wonders for my skin and I recommend it to anyone. I do not have acne prone skin, i barely get any pimples (but when I do, they are bad !).. so I can't really talk about its efficacy in that aspect.. but my skin is clear, healthy and so soft.
As for others saying it has alcohol and it is bad... to be honest, I don't even notice it. People shouldn't stop themselves from using a product simply because of that.. unless you have allergies or you know that your skin reacts to alcohol.... in the end, if a product works for you then USE IT !! EVERYONE is DIFFERENT. So you have to pick what works best for you, and this is it for me ! :)

This product is smooth and has a nice smell. It absorbs quickly into my combination skin and does not cause any breakouts. Keeps skin moisturised even for night time. This is my second bottle of this product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I think its a decent moisturizer but it didn't amaze me. At least for the amount it costed, I didn't think it was worth it so I eventually returned it. It did moisturize but it felt heavy on my skin. I wanted something lighter because I have really really oily skin. The scent was pleasant but I didn't like it in this moisturizer cause it smells like something that would be in a body lotion. I'm pretty picky about moisturizers lol.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It was a very good product for last winter, however it really doesn't work out well for the summer. I guess it was not supposed to be used during summer time anyways, but i got break-outs, so that was really sad.

Very moisturizing and unique product. The lotion looks like a gel but goes on the skin very smoothly and lasts a long time. I love the fact that this line is made with thermal water, maybe that's why it's a little pricey.

biotherm makes great products! i have comination skin, a little more oily in summer. i use the gel version in summer and the cream version in winter. both of them feel very smooth and soft. especially in combination with source therapy (in summer) or the aquasource serum (in winter). the reason why i gave 4 lippies is that it seems like my skin is getting used to the moisturizer. in beginning my skin looked smoother and healthier than ever, but after a while the effect seems less spectacular. but i think this 'problem' will occur with all moisturizers. my skin gets used to the skincare and thinks: it's time to try a new one (and i happen to like to try new beautyproducts :) ) i'm using l'oreal happyderm at the moment (also like it a lot!!)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Well, it doesn't clog my pores or feel greasy. Its like a light moisturizer that really helps with my combination skin, but I find that I sometimes need something more emollient for my finicky skin. I'll probably switch this around with my other moisturizers, especially when its hot outside.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This moisturiser is an absolute shocker in the best of ways! I have combination skin and this product does NOT give me break outs and in fact, my skin feels so much better now. It smells great and is PERFECT for long flights. TOTALY MOISTURISING BUT NOT GREASY! 2 thumbs up!!

REVISION: After using this moisturiser for 1.5 years, it killed my skin - I started reacting very badly to it with breakouts and serious clogged pores:( ME NO LIKEY. ME NO BUYEE NO MORE! I went back to Biotherm to ask them what's up with the moisturiser and why this was happening and guess what the woman said...:( ABSOLUTE SHOCKER!! She said apparently I'm not the only one who had complained and that many girls who bought this moisturiser had allergic reactions!! OMG I could just sue....Grrr