Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop (combination skin)

3.8

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Gluconate, Serine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citrulline, Cholestrol, Liminene, Fructose, Glucose, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Urea, Menthoxypropanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Linalool, Ceramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Dextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Copper Gluconate, Hexyl Nicotinate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Manganese Gluconate, CI 42090, CI 19140, Aspartic Acid, Alanine

The gel consistency felt nice on my skin upon application. But I found that this did not help control the oil on my combination skin. During winter months, my skin was really dry. This is meant for summer time use. Smell is not over powering. The tub packaging is not that sanitary however. Don't think I would repurchase, didn't do anything for my skin

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Do not like the fact that it makes my face oily within minutes. Also contain fragrance, and fragrance is not good for your skin. Not for oily skin.

To Read all 167 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm oily, sensitive, and severely dehydrated so I thought I would give this a try! I got the worst allergic reaction that I've ever had ! red bumps with blisters! intolerant skin people beware

I used to use this when i was at uni, it's a wonderfully light and hydrating moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin. I only stopped using this as I was looking for something more hydrating now that I'm 27. The only downside? The strong fragrance! Even so, I went through many tubs of this as I just loved how it kept my skin in check.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: Sensitive, combination skin with broken capillaries on cheeks. Slightly oily t-zone (increases during hot, humid summers) and normal to dry cheeks.

I was using my winter face moisturizer and found it too rich for the hot humid summer. I remembered I had a sample of the Biotherm Aquasource for combination skin. My skin can be nutty and react to certain fragrances etc. Opening this product I found it had a bit of an odd fresh smell. I decided to try it and experienced zero irritation. It moisturized my skin without being too oily. I've used it for a week without any irritation. I believe this product won't be moisturizing enough during the cold winter months. I will continue to use it late spring and all of summer. I would repurchase. It costs $49.00 Canadian before taxes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My brother got this for free so I'm not sure of the price. But anyway, he has the normal skin type and he used it and the moisturizer made his face breakout! I tried using it and I have oily face and it gave my face so many pimples and small bumps. In terms of packaging, it's not too big so it can be carried around easily, and it does not contain too much but for this a little bit is moisturizing enough for the skin. Still would not recommend this though because it made my skin breakout. I don't have a moisturizer but I have a Nivea mattifying toner and it contains Hydra IQ which keeps my skin's moisture but not make it oily. If you have oily face you can try that out!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE this product !!! The smell is wonderful and doesn't stay on too long. I use this moisturizer with the whole skin care range (Face wash + Toner + Serum).. it is great. Before this, I used the Nivea moisturizer and other products, but my face started to feel tight whenever I applied it and that feeling lasted all day. I knew many people who were using Biotherm and I never thought of trying it because of the price. It is expensive (and I am on a tight student budget), but to be completely honest.. Ever since I've tried it, I can't go back to any drugstore brand, or any other brand than Biotherm. I truly believe it is worth the money and I've received compliments on my skin since using it ! My face feels so soft and it does absorb it really well. Also, it does last a very long time because a little goes a long way ! (unlike Nivea or any other product I've used before this)... I'm not trying to say other brands are bad, because every skin is different. But this brand is working wonders for my skin and I recommend it to anyone. I do not have acne prone skin, i barely get any pimples (but when I do, they are bad !).. so I can't really talk about its efficacy in that aspect.. but my skin is clear, healthy and so soft.
As for others saying it has alcohol and it is bad... to be honest, I don't even notice it. People shouldn't stop themselves from using a product simply because of that.. unless you have allergies or you know that your skin reacts to alcohol.... in the end, if a product works for you then USE IT !! EVERYONE is DIFFERENT. So you have to pick what works best for you, and this is it for me ! :)

This stuff was awful. I thought it would be amazing for my skin because of the price and the good reviews.. But it didn't moisturize at all and it made me break out so bad! I'm just gonna stick to my Nivea creme until I find something better.

It moisturizes my normal to combination skin pretty well, leaving it feeling soft and looking radiant and healthy, but I need to use it at least two times a day because it doesn't last very long, especially during the summer and the winter. It doesn't irritate or break me out though, so I like it a lot.

It is not VERY hydrating but it's moisturizing and it leaves skin feeling really smooth and soft.. I really like it.. Aqua source line from biotherm.. They almost all have the same smell.. That beachy sea smell.. It's not strong at all.. I like it