Natio Rouge Glow 347

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/20/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The colour is lovely - very rosy and the slight shimmer adds subtle dewiness. I find it blends easily and well and looks natural and gives a fresh, flushed cheek. However, after a few hours post-application, I find it can settle into my pores in a few places, looking like I've got dark pink tiny circles in places - or pink pores! Not everywhere, just in a couple of places. Maybe it's just my skin/pores but it's enough to put me off buying it again - a shame as it looks lovely when it is fresh.

I had not worn blush much before I found this one, as the only ones I had tried had been pale pink, and that colour didn't look very nice. I tried the tester of the Natio Rouge Glow on my hand, and loved the look of it - a really shimmery golden rouge, the mixture of colours looked really nice together. I read somewhere that if you apply too much colour, blend it with powder, and when I first started using the product I found this happened with me - the colour went on quite a lot, but blending it out with powder fixed this, and left my cheeks looking healthy and shimmery with a nice hint of colour. I think it depends on how much you apply. as you can build up the colour. I no longer need to blend it with powder, just one light swirl on the blush, then a quick couple of swirls on the apple of each cheek is all I need.
It looks much nicer than the lighter pinky blushes I've tried, and I will definitely buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sheer pale pink with way too much silver shimmer that it gives an metallic oil slick look and highlights all my pores and fine wrinkles. Best as a cheekbone highlighter for dry to normal younger skin types but I don't think Natio appeals to young people much. I like the pink DB Designer Brands Liquid Highlighter or any random light shimmery blush to highlight 10X more than this Natio one.

on 5/14/2005 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish I could like it beacuse it's very pretty in the pan. On my skin though it is ridiculously shimmery. Not a fan.

Popular Blush Products