Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Love Spell

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Used to love this and Pure Seducation back in middle and high school. Now it just smells cheap to me. Disappointing cause they used to be favorites. It's just okay.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i don't get why it has a 3.4 rating?
its fantastic
best scent by victorias secret, closely followed by mango temptation
body mist last foreverrrrrrrrr
but pump broke only about 5% of the way through
so thats why i gave it a 2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Okay let's be honest, this isn't a classy or mature fragrance. However, I live in Florida, it is sticky, hot, sweaty and most fragrances melt at spite wick. This is always in my purse, car and office desk. . it's super easy to spritz as a quick refresher, room spray, fabric spray etc. ...I kid you not. Its not a perfume, it's basically scented water, doesn't last long but it does the job to mask other scents in a pinch.

on 6/4/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I feel the same way about this body spray as I do most of the Victoria Secret body sprays. I think this is quite overpriced and not the quality you would expect from Victoria's Secret.
The smell is actually quite nice, a light floraly scent with a touche of sweetness. However, it doesn't last AT ALL on me.I smell for maybe a little over and hour and then it's gone which I think is ridiculous considering they cost 15 dollars with tax. I feel like I have to constantly spray and spray and spray which is really wasteful. I understand it's a body spray and not a perfume so it's not going to have a crazy long staying power in the first place but if that's the case the price should be more affordable. As much of a negative nancy I am, the packaging is adorable which all Victoria Secret body sprays are and they have so many different scents to chose from which is awesome. I would honestly be a body spray addict for VS if the scents were just a bit cheaper and lasted better. That's the only issue I have. I have a walmart body spray that lasts 5 hours longer and cost me like 6 bucks. You do the math :/

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

You know that scent you smell everywhere? The one where you go, "I know exactly what she's wearing?" This is it. I went to two different high schools in two different countries and the hallways all smelled like Victoria's Secret Love Spell. Must be a staple for girls aged 13-17, especially after gym class (full disclosure: Even I wore it.) Does the name have anything to do with it? Probably. Good memories though. I still have half a bottle of the body spray and half a bottle of the lotion left, but can't stand the smell now -- it's too cloyingly sweet and teenagery, like purple cotton candy mixed with fruit. However, it does smell great mixed with BBW's Rainkissed Leaves. That used to be my signature scent, but again, it's nothing more than a memory now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I used to love this fragrance, but I can't stand it anymore, which is not the product's fault. I accidentally left food in my volleyball bag one day and forgot to take it out for 3 weeks. As expected, it went bad and rotted really bad. It made my shoes, kneepads, and clothes stink! So I tried to remedy the problem with this perfume. It smells really good and I loved it, but mixed with the rotten smell and sweat just made me sick. So whenever I smell it now I get that sick feeling because of that! Still love it though :)

on 5/18/2012 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This smells so good, like flowers and summer! I used this when I was a kid and I always buy it for teen girls as gifts. Smells great and boys love it. Brings back memories!

on 4/14/2012 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My boyfriend loves "Love Spell". All I have to do is use the hair spray version of it and he always compliments my scent. I wear all kinds of high end perfume, but I've noticed that I get more compliments on the scent of my hair spray! So I'm presuming the mist would be the same case for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love Spell takes a peach and makes it smell like a weird, plastic grapefruit with some nondescript florals lingering in the background. I thought it would be great based on rave reviews claiming it has some citrusy notes, which I love. However, a peachy citrus is just not doing it for me. It is too fruity, too juvenile. The fragrance mist is way too strong and has this acidic, alcohol quality to it. I sort of like the lotion, which smells more like fruit and flowers, but I got sick of it when I realized that nearly everyone wears it. The individual fragrance escape completely vanishes when your mom, sister, and next door neighbor all wear the same thing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really popular fragrance from victoria secret! To me it kind of smells like a more mature version of fruit punch. Since people don't really know what to give for Christmas, I usually end up with a ton of these products all in the scent Love Spell. This product is so common that sometimes people come up to me and ask me if I'm wearing Love Spell. Nevertheless, I still love the scent and will continue to repurchase it! 5/5 Stars

Popular Fragrances