Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

on 8/25/2017 10:20:00 PM

I'm pretty sure they recently reformulated this and they ruined it! It smells really off in a bad way. It used to smell fresh and fruity but now it has almost a sour smell with some cheap vanilla mixed in. It never had any hints of vanilla before. I've been wearing this off and on since 7th grade and it's always been one of my favs so I'm really disappointed

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok: I like it but wouldn't repurchase. I feel like this is something you wear when you are 16-25 years old and I'm out of that age range now :) You only need a pump or two, as it is very strong. Smells like fruit and flower at the same time. Very strong so if you overdo it, you smell like an orchard lol. I may use again here or there but it is a good product just not my style anymore.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this with high hopes and I was dissapointed really bad. I can't smell the cherry blossom at all - just peaches that have gone bad... I give it to my friend and she loves it. Also, she said that the lasting power is unbelievable, 8 hours in hot weather. I guess it's not my cup of tea.

Victoria has got a damm secret in making these smell so damm good! I cant get enough of this stuff.

This smells great especially when you just want to go out in shorts and a tank top I usually spray this stuff on and out I go.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so every scent is stuck in my nose. Before working there I loved this spray in high school. I thought it was sweet and sexy. I think its different and nothing smells like it. However, after smelling it for 5 years 5-6 days a week i started to smell each note more clearly. On the bottle it says there is musk in it. I never caught that note, but now its THERE and its all I smell and I dont like it one bit. It really ruined love spell for me. I dont know if maybe they changed the formula or if really my nose started picking up that note but its disappointing. Its a really popular scent among women of all ages. Its the 1 of the 3 Classics among Secret Garden Collection which includes Pure Seduction, Amber Romance, and Love Spell.

on 5/14/2015 9:08:00 PM

I have this Love Spell lotion in a body cream. I bought this on sale for $5. This body cream scent is kind of annoying; it smells very fruity. This scent used to be so popular when I was in high school, but it is just annoying now.

on 2/6/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my most favorite scent of all time. The smell of it takes me right back to high school. Sometimes I wear CK One but most of the time I wear this accompanied by the body cream. The scent lasts all day on me, too. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Used to love this and Pure Seducation back in middle and high school. Now it just smells cheap to me. Disappointing cause they used to be favorites. It's just okay.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My husband bought a whole set of Love Spell range (body butter, lotion & mist) for me early this year. I use Lovely Spell body mist as my after shower/ bath body mist. This will always be a staple in my bathroom.

As the name says it, its really lovely, light, sweet smelling and not overpowering, just enough to leave a subtle lingering scent on my body. For that refreshing after shower feel, just spray it on my skin and am ready to get dressed. If asked whether will I buy them if I ran out? No, cos I want to give the other VS body mists a try instead...hihi

Popular Fragrances