Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

3.0

All shades contain: Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon 12, Silica, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Oxide, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Butylparaben, BTH.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this product alot it makes my pretty good skin look very nice and it doesnt look like I am wearing anything! It helps with oil control on my nose a but but mostly i use it on my cheeks to even my skin tone. However their is just one downside- the sponge cakes it on!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in D40 to use as a contour color. It works well for pulling in the sides of my face just right. It's a little pricey, but since I use it for just contouring it lasts a good while.

Downside would have to be the packaging. The top of my compact sort of fell off and it's very loosely attached right now. I have to be so careful opening the container as to not pull the whole top off. Given, I've had the compact for about 6 months, but even my L'Oreal compacts are holding up better!

on 5/14/2012 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The Sephora compact foundation gives coverage..
It also made my skin very oily and after 2 weeks horrible breakouts!
It also had a funny smell to it, so I asumed I had a bad one. I decided to throw it away and give my skin a break. After 2 months I took another shot, since there was a nice promotion going on at Sephora: I bought myself a new one and made sure my brush was clean & desinfected:
Same story: funny smell, oily skin and breakouts after only two days!
I'm never touching this product again.. Very happy with my powder FX mineral compact foundation now.