Lancome Hypnose

Lancome Hypnose
image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.9

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

on 8/22/2016 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it but I prefer Definicils.. I think the look is similar to definicils, but definicils keeps the curl better.

on 8/11/2016 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am a mascara fanatic..thanks for sharing before I go out and buy 4 tubes to find out I hate all of them. olshoppers.com

To Read all 1369 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Normally and thanjs god I have long,thick and black lashes so I usually dont take mascaras seriously but thia mascara is superb not because it makes my lashes super long; it doesnt! buuut It doesnt clumb ,It washes easily aaaand it makes my lashes look organized,vibarant and healthy not like falsie lashes that I hate

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this mascara for 5 years and it's my favourite mascara. In between I've tried every other Lancome mascara and they're all great I just prefer the shape of the Hypnose brush.

The best thing about this mascara is it washes off really easily no matter what cleanser you use.

I have naturally long lashes, but not a lot of them so this one is great as it separates lashes. I always put 2 coats (wait for the first one to be semi-dry).

Tip to save $- try and buy it around Christmas time or other gifting periods because Lancome always bring this mascara out in a set. In Australia it's $52 but when they bring the bonus pack out it'll be the same price plus it'll come with a mini eyeliner or make up remover.

I bought this mascara because i believed the "hype". That it would indeed make my short and difficult lashes nice and thick. Well, this didn't even do that, when i would go to apply the mascara there was too much product and i would have to wipe it off on a tissue - becoming a very big mess. On application, the wand made it difficult to apply on the lashes leaving them a very spidery ugly mess. For a natural look it's ok but if you want to build this mascara up for night time look forget it. it washes off with make up remover or wipes that's the only good thing about this mascara. I paid too much for this product and i won't buy again.

on 7/14/2016 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Nice everyday mascara, it doesn't clump, it feels good and gives a good boost to the lashes, looks natural with not too much drama so it's just perfect for day wear.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Lancome hypnose is affordable and great. Creates a lot of volume to my lashes, staying power is great. I can wear this all day long

on 4/27/2016 9:15:00 AM

Best mascara ever.

on 4/22/2016 11:52:00 AM

I don't know what it is with this mascara but I always come back to Lancome Hypnose (custom wear). It gives great volume, lifts my lashes, does not clump at all and is very easy to apply. I think I have tried all mascaras available on the universe but this one is my favourite. If I want a more dramatic look, I use other mascaras such as YSL volume effect foux cils, Diorshow or Lancome Hypnose Drama, which I find too dramatic looking to wear during the day.
Oh, and LH custom wear is also quite easy to remove compared to other mascaras. So this s my HG!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG in mascara. It's just the best there is for a fair price. I've tried dozens of different brands but after I found this one I've never looked any further. It just does exactly the thing you want for your lashes. Make them stand out without looking unnatural.
I would recommend it to everybody