Lancome Hypnose

Lancome Hypnose
HypnoseHypnoseLancome Hypnose, UD 23/7 Oil Slick, Latisse Week 6Lancome Hypnose (note the creamy formula)

3.8

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a really mediocre mascara and I absolutely do not think the high-end price is justified here. It separates lashes nicely, fanning them out, but it added almost zero volume and length. I don't want subtlety in my mascara, I want noticeable results! Also those wavy-shaped wands are so annoying. What is the point of them? I feel like all they do is make the job harder than it should be.

Was given this mascara in a set as a gift and was excited to try it! I love the packaging and the intense black colour but when I applied to my lashes, wasnt that impressed. It gives volume but really separates the lashes (which some people love, but I don't) and didnt give much length or darkness. Its an average mascara but I wouldnt repurchase due to the cost. Having said that, it doesnt budge or smudge during the day which is a pro!

This is by far the worst mascara I've ever tried. It does nothing, there is absolutely no hold in it (if you use an eyelash curler the lashes fall right down), and it clumps too.

on 1/10/2017 5:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is a nice solid mascara for everyday use. It doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, it seperates the lashes nicely and it give a good color. For someone seeking a whole lot of volume - this isn't for you. But for a bit of volume and length this is a nice stable product for everyday. The brush is easy too use and it takes me 30 seconds too do my mascara in the mornings - I appreciate that! Also it hasn't broken me out so far and I've used it for about a month so that's a big plus!

on 11/8/2016 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This review is for the original Hypnose mascara and what a disappointment it was!. This mascara did nothing for my lashes, zero! I was expecting at least some volume, which is mainly what I am after, but all I got was thin short spikey lashes that I could easily get from a cheaper mascara.
It clumps & dries fast, so no time to comb clumps out & does'nt last throughout the day. It was hard to take off with a face cleanser & warm water, so I do not even like it as an everyday mascara. It is expensive, for the price I was expecting a lot more. This mascara is going in the bin.

on 11/5/2016 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best Lancome mascara. Maybe also the most 'modest' one. It gives beautiful and natural lashes, and this with a very normal brush. I have tried the other versions with the more stophisticated brushes, but the regular/normal Hypnose mascara is the best.

on 10/20/2016 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara does everything it says it does. It gives volume and separates the lashes. I give myself 2 coats and I'm ready to go. Doesn't clump and doesn't smudge or flake. It's so expensive though and I only buy it when it's part of a gift set and usually 3 or 4 to make it last 6 to 8 months. Definitely recommend.

on 10/5/2016 4:21:00 AM

This is the best mascara I have ever owned! It's texture is creamy and easy to apply, you can easily build the intensity and the drama of your lashes.
Naturally my lashes are pretty long but still i feel this product is lengthening my lashes, I can actually feel my lashes when i blink :D
I don't know how people with short lashes will get along with this one, BUT- if you have normal\long lashes- buy it!!!! you won't regret.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love it so so much I think it is a perfect mascara for my lashes. It gives length, volume, no smudge and you can control of the shape.
I recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got my first one when I was 14 or 15 and this has been my HG mascara ever since then. It is the best I've ever had. I might try other ones because I'm a college student and this is really pricey for me right now and even though there are lots of great mascaras in the drugstore, none of them can compare to this one. It gives the image of false lashes, it lenghtens, volumizes, and even curls a little bit, it doesn't flake or smudge even when I wear it for like 12 hours, and it's super black. If I could use only one mascara for the rest of my life, this would be it.

Popular Mascaras