Lancôme Hypnose Mascara

Lancôme Hypnose Mascara
Hypnose MascaraHypnose MascaraHypnose MascaraLancome Hypnose, UD 23/7 Oil Slick, Latisse Week 6Lancome Hypnose (note the creamy formula)

3.9

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

on 11/4/2018 10:36:00 PM

无功无过

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Brilliant mascara. I have just purchased my second tube of this and loving the new packaging! It doesn't smudge or have any fallout. It also makes my lashes look thicker then they already are (I use a good lash serum) and gives volume, but without the clumping I seem to get with so many other drugstore brands. The provitamin B5 in this formula is also a bonus, I believe it's that which makes my lashes feel softer once I've removed mascara at the end of the night, as opposed to dried-out whenever I've used other brands in the past. Winner!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is such a good mascara and it does not smudge.

on 3/9/2018 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love Hypnose mascara. The brush is slim and loaded with bristles. It gives volume length and separates every lash.
Its quality I am happy to pay for.

on 2/1/2018 1:00:00 AM

Awful overhyped mascara. I tried this years ago and thought it was rubbish. After seeing so many positive reviews I thought I would give it another try and I really wish I’d saved my money. It gave me horrible spidery lashes that clump together and it runs really badly. There are a ton of drug store mascaras that are way better than this for less than half the price. Save your money.

on 1/27/2018 8:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

HOLY GRAIL. QUEEN OF ALL MASCARAS.
Love the wand, the sleek packaging and formula. Doesn't clump my lashes but separates, darkens and curls them. Definitely buildable- can be subtle for school or full on huge for nights out. I have quite full lashes and I find so many mascaras clump them together instead of accentuating them- but this makes them look amazing. Love love love

on 8/23/2017 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My "Holy Grail" of department store mascaras; it replaced my Bad Lash by Benefit. This brand gives me great coverage, length, and volume with limited clumping. It's also very buildable.

on 8/23/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This mascara is the best mascara I've used, everything about it except the price is great. It does not smudge, it does not clump, smooth application, and keeps my lashes lifted all day. I use it on both my upper and lower lash and it never ever smudges. It never gives me spider legs, this is THAT natural. It lengthens but not to a crazy length, it definitely darkens my lash and make them appear fuller and volumized, but again, not to a crazy extend. Still the best I've ever used.

on 7/15/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

An ok mascara. Hver tried better. My lastes got long, but clumpy!

Oh, yes, my first High End mascara. I thought I had the best mascara because my lashes looked alot better than ever (those were the times when I used that pink/green Maybelline mascara, ugh). Unfortunately, the price is expensive and no mascara is worth so much money. I hope I get a mini sample of this someday, because I tossed my expired mascara and wanted to keep the brush because that's what makes this product really good. It gets 4 lips because the price is too expensive.