Lancome Hypnose

Lancome Hypnose
HypnoseHypnoseHypnoseLancome Hypnose, UD 23/7 Oil Slick, Latisse Week 6Lancome Hypnose (note the creamy formula)

3.9

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

on 2/1/2018 1:00:00 AM

Awful overhyped mascara. I tried this years ago and thought it was rubbish. After seeing so many positive reviews I thought I would give it another try and I really wish I’d saved my money. It gave me horrible spidery lashes that clump together and it runs really badly. There are a ton of drug store mascaras that are way better than this for less than half the price. Save your money.

on 1/27/2018 8:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

HOLY GRAIL. QUEEN OF ALL MASCARAS.
Love the wand, the sleek packaging and formula. Doesn't clump my lashes but separates, darkens and curls them. Definitely buildable- can be subtle for school or full on huge for nights out. I have quite full lashes and I find so many mascaras clump them together instead of accentuating them- but this makes them look amazing. Love love love

on 8/23/2017 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My "Holy Grail" of department store mascaras; it replaced my Bad Lash by Benefit. This brand gives me great coverage, length, and volume with limited clumping. It's also very buildable.

on 8/23/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This mascara is the best mascara I've used, everything about it except the price is great. It does not smudge, it does not clump, smooth application, and keeps my lashes lifted all day. I use it on both my upper and lower lash and it never ever smudges. It never gives me spider legs, this is THAT natural. It lengthens but not to a crazy length, it definitely darkens my lash and make them appear fuller and volumized, but again, not to a crazy extend. Still the best I've ever used.

on 7/15/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

An ok mascara. Hver tried better. My lastes got long, but clumpy!

Oh, yes, my first High End mascara. I thought I had the best mascara because my lashes looked alot better than ever (those were the times when I used that pink/green Maybelline mascara, ugh). Unfortunately, the price is expensive and no mascara is worth so much money. I hope I get a mini sample of this someday, because I tossed my expired mascara and wanted to keep the brush because that's what makes this product really good. It gets 4 lips because the price is too expensive.

on 5/22/2017 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product after seeing a lot of beauty bloggers using it but it just hasn't worked for me. Very dark mascara which I love but it only really lengthened my lashes and not by much. There is little to no volume given by application. I also found the consistency of the product very tacky which did not help with putting more than 1 layer on. Finally, the mascara dried out very quickly. I would consider buying this product again to see if the issues I had were due to my mascara being a sample size or if it really just isn't a good product.

on 5/7/2017 8:23:00 PM

I love this mascara but i cant find it any more they said its cut out of the market is that true or they just want me to buy something els??

on 4/29/2017 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried many high and low end mascaras over a 35 year period. My favorite combination for a clean yet false lash effect is using Sheisedo Nourishing mascara base (I've used it for at least 20 years) with this mascara. I used Lancome's Cils Booster XL with it but get much better results with the Sheisdo base. Also, I noticed that the Cils Booster dried out much faster than than both the Hypnose mascara and Sheisedo base. I know you'rs supposed to replace mascara every three months, but the Hypnose has lasted me about six months, maybe more with no problems. It was the Cils Booster that dried out early (before three months) so I went back to using the Sheisdo base.

I love this mascara. I haven't tried tons of brand name ones, but this is better than Better Than Sex (TooFaced) and They're Real (Benefit) which are top rated mascaras. It's buildable, while still looking super natural. It doesn't clump, and your lash ends don't get that super blunt, heavy edge to them. They still taper. But what I especially love about it is that IT DOESN'T FLAKE. And it almost acts like a waterproof mascara, because it doesn't smudge or run even if I get my face wet accidentally. But then at night, it's super easy to get off. This is now my go to mascara.

I recommend wiping a little of the product off the wand back into the bottle before applying because it picks up quite a bit, but once you do that, just a little product, it applies beautifully.