wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

ladies..i think this is my HG eyeliner~!!! i bought it at walgreens because it was dirt cheap ($2.99) and i wanted a bronze-y brown eyeliner for the summer....the color is gorgeous~ it's a medium bronze-y brown with shimmer....it's great when i don't want a harsh look with black eyeliner...the brush is good too...i can control if i want it thick or thinner...and the staying power is also good...i've tried estee lauder, chanel, lancome, clinique, sephora, cover girl, l'oreal, maybelline, etc etc and for the price and quality, this beats them all

on 5/19/2008 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A medium warm shimmery brown. Not too light or dark. Would be good for work. Like all the Megaliners, it stays put all day, especially when applied over a base like UDPP. This is a lot less dramatic than most of the other colors, and is probably the most neutral out of all the Megaliners.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is such a great liquid eyeliner. I love it becuase it is so cheap and the color is TERRIFIC. It's a shimmery brown color and I even like the long brush (as opposed to the felt tip kind). I am also planning on getting black soon because I want something a little darker than this one. Will buy again.

I absolutly love this eyeliner.
It's a nice bronzy brown with flecks of gold. Looks great on most eye colors. I have dark brown eyes and a line on the top looks gorgous. Also looks great on hazel, honey and green eyes.
It wears off a bit around 6pm, but it doesn't flakea so I just line it over again and it doesn't look caked on.
The brush took a little bit to work with for me, but I took some people's advice on here and cut it at an angle. Works perfectly!

on 8/13/2004 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This shade is a fairly neutral light bronze-brown shade which complements nearly any eyeshadow color. The staying power is mediocre on my oily lids, but at least the color doesn't flake. I am not much a fan of liquid liners, because all I've tried had stung my eyes. This product didn't, and instead of using the attached brush, I just use my angled Maybelline brush to apply. This product is well worth looking into.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AAAAAAAAARRGH how I love this color!!! I bought this thinking I'd just use it as an accent color, but I used as full eyeliner yesterday & it looks SO gorgeous! It is a goldy-brown that dries into a absolutely beautiful bronze-brown. I have never worn any other eyeliner color except black before, but this is one of the most gorgeous eyeliners I have ever used. Everyone should check this color out!

Now, on to the quality. This cheapie, 2-dolla, ghetto-ass product is just as good as any other liquid e/l I have ever used! I wore it for about 8 hours yesterday, and it didn't flake or crumble at all. My eye started watering at one point, and this e/l held up surprisingly well. My Maybelline liquid e/l will run off & burn like salt in a wound if my eyes water, but I only had to re-do a tiny part of this when I had my eye attack. It goes on smooth & a tad thin, I had to go over it again to get a really rich color. It takes a few minutes to dry, but that is a small price to pay for such a great product.