Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Light Glow

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Light Glow

4.2

Isobutane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Peg/Ppg 18/18 Dimethicone, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Talc, Polyglyceryl 4 Oleate, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Iocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Phytonadione, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 6/6/2016 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have VERY pale legs, aslo they are always paler than the rest of me. Once I had to meet up with a friend in a very crowded park after sunset and he said it was actually easy to spot me since, and I quote, "your legs are so pale they literally glow in the dark". So yeah, this is how pale my legs are.
I firt used this spray a few days ago for a high school reunion. I wanted to wear a very cute short dress but I felt my pale legs were stealing the attention (in a negative way). I was very nervous it would look too orangey or it wouldn't apply evenly, but nothing like that happened. I mixed it with a little body lotion since even the lightest shade was a little too dark for me and guys, it worked like magic! Even though I'd read all the great reviews on here, I didn't expect I'd be that satisfied with this product. It blends easily, it dries quickly and it looks completely natural.
I personally haven't noticed any unpleasant smell or shimmering some of the previous reviewers talk about, so I guess they've changed the formula or something.
The process of application is kind of messy, though, so you should defninitely do it in the shower cabin or somewhere you can wash it off easily.
It's also worth noting that at the restaurant we were seated on white chairs so every time I had to get up I peeked nervously to see it any of the product had stained the chair. Nope! Nothing!
I highly recommend this product to all my fellow pale people that are tired of looking like those ghosts who appear in group photos to freak people out and become viral on the net.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product has thousands of good reviews (I know, I exaggerate) and a few bad ones. But I think overall, used with care, it's quite terrific. Face it, it won't replace vein surgery but it does give your legs a very nice, matte look so the veins (roadmaps in my case in some spots) are definitely less noticeable. And yes, you must take care to rub it in evenly all over your legs so it doesn't read orange or look streaky. And yes, even if you have a light olive skin tone as I do, you need to pick the lightest shade. And yes, from the tube, unless you're careful, a bunch will plop out. But all that said, it is a very good product.

To Read all 188 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/9/2015 4:16:00 PM

First I just want to say that this stuff is really fantastic, the only negative thing I have to say, is that it smells really bad, like it is old or something. Scent plays a big role in my beauty products, but besides that it does what it says: gives amazing bronze glow and cover your imperfections. I have keratosis pillars on my legs and bruise easily, so this is great in the summer, only wished it smelled better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product has been my go-to for years now. The first time I used it was back in 2009 for my 8th grade graduation, because my mom recommended it. I'm now an incoming sophomore in college, and seriously, this product is amazing - the lotion AND the spray.
First, it's liquidy. And it's intimidating - but once you spread it on, it does WONDERS. I highly suggest putting on lotion first, though. It helps it go on smoother and nicer. I recommend putting it on a few hours before whatever event you're going to - I haven't tried putting it on the night before, just because I didn't want to see what would happen. So, I can't really tell you on that.
After applying, you immediately notice a difference - in color and appearance. Like, seriously - my legs look flawless! It camouflages bruises and any imperfections nicely.
I bought this product again today, and I'm excited to use it again. If you haven't tried it, do it! I highly doubt you'll regret it!!

Love this product. It is too thick for me so I mix it with lotion - first spray in my hand and add lotion then spread on legs. It goes on great and still is waterproof. It covers brown spots we get when we turn 40ish and makes legs look amazing. I recommend this product to many friends. I sometimes will mix the light with the medium for a darker color, but only if I am mixing with lotion, otherwise it is too thick and obvious.

I can't use self tanner because it makes my brown spots turn darker so this is my solution.

My legs have always caused me many insecurities. They are considerably paler than the rest of me and they somehow refuse to tan, no matter how much sun they get. I also have a ton of scars from various ingrowns that I've gotten over the years from every method of hair removal under the sun. This makes me very self-conscious and I NEVER show my legs, even in 100+ degree Texas heat.

Until this product. it didn't ERASE these imperfections, at least not 100%, but it made them so minimal that I'm no longer embarrassed and ashamed of my legs. They look great, not fake, orange, or streaky at all, and didn't stain my white clothing.

one thing to be careful of is to make sure your legs are freshly exfoliated. Also, try to build up coverage, else it may look too heavy. And use lotion, especially on the knees! It can accentuate and settle in drier areas, so make sure you're moisturized.

this stuff gave me my confidence back in my legs. I can wear what I want and not feel like my legs look awful. I can't believe it took me so long to buy this and try it out, but now I can't imagine NOT using it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This stuff is great - it makes your legs look flawless. It is a little messy though, so I recommend spraying on outside, or in the bathroom behind a shower curtain - otherwise it can get on your walls, floors, etc. Wish it were a little cheaper also, but it's a staple for me and a must have. It may even last through a shower or 2, or until you shave your legs again. (It is not a self tanner, it's simply a topical "foundation" for your legs)

on 4/11/2014 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm SO thankful I finally tried this product. I am extremely pale with light blonde hair and blue eyes. All my life I tried to tan... to the point that I ended up with melanoma. Not worth it. Tried fake tanning for years, but am allergic to whatever makes your skin turn tan. I've tried all the brands, and I end up in hives. Besides that, I could never get past the stink-- always made me self conscious. I figure if I can smell that icky fake tan smell, other people could too. I felt resigned to be pale and never get to wear dresses again.

I have a wedding coming up tomorrow, and found a really cute dress to wear. I tried it on and no way was I going to wear it with my uber white legs. You're not supposed to wear white to a wedding! Haha! I talked myself out of wearing the dress because of my legs, and decided on black pants and a dressy blouse, but was not looking forward to that either--- didn't seem dressy enough.

I had heard of this Airbrush Legs, but figured it would be like foundation, and that it would smudge and rub off making my legs look even more ridiculous. Not to mention, I thought it would be virtually impossible to get an even color over such a large area as legs. There was no way I would try it... But today, I don't know what made me look this up, but I found Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs online and read such amazing reviews. I ran to Walgreen's and bought the Light and Medium, just in case. Tried it and was amazed at how easy it was to apply, had hardly any scent that totally disappears as soon as it's dry, and it looked incredible! So much more natural looking than fake tans, and no hives! I let it dry and put on white pants! No transfer to the pants at all. I did use the light version since I'm so pale, figuring I could go darker if it didn't work, and the light is really just right for my skin, considering the rest of me is also pretty pale. I don't notice ANY shimmer at all on me. I have been staring at my legs all day, so I would know if there was any shimmer. I think they must have changed their formulation or something. But I HIGHLY recommend this product if you want to add a little color, but want to stay away from the sun (us whities need to be really careful.. melanoma really just isn't worth it). I will use this product when I want to dress up, or any time I want to give myself a little color.

I have tried numerous self-tanners in the past, all of which have made me look like I have some sort of weird skin condition, but SH Airbrush Legs has changed my mind about self-tanners! I first bought this a few months back while on a trip with my husband. I wanted a nice glow since it is hot out and I was going to be wearing shorts most of the time. I applied this by spraying in my hands and then rubbing it onto my legs and was shocked at how great it looked! I did attempt to apply two coats the first time I used it to be sure every bit of my leg was covered and looked great, but I found that the product transfers onto clothing, etc. much easier if there are multiple layers, otherwise I have no issues with SH Airbrush Legs. I actually had a friend compliment me on my "tan" the other day! :D I have recommended this product to family and friends and will most definitely be repurchasing in the future.

on 8/13/2013 1:30:00 AM

Well as most of the reviewers here I am reaaaaally reallyyy paaaleee (NC15), and have paler legs.. But this product is GREAT and gives me the color I wished I had! It gives you a beautiful coloooor, my legs do look really good, the only thing I don't like is the shimmer, its too glowy and I can't use it at day without looking like one of those weird vampires from twilight but tanned .. I use it only at night but It looks really natural, its not yellow, its the perfect color .. Its really easy to apply, but what I do is wet a little my legs and hands and spray it on my legs and with my hand I'll rub it on my legs and it blends great and it doesn't patch up.

Popular Body Skincare Products