Aquolina Pink Sugar Natural Deodorant Spray

Aquolina Pink Sugar Natural Deodorant Spray

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a deodorant that can be used in addition as a mid day pick-me-up body spray & the price is right ($15) from Sephora altho they have a hard time keeping it in stock. I have 2 bottles. I use an antiperspirant like Avon sweet honesty if I know I'm going to be doing some heavy duty sweating but it's more-than-adequate for every day use. It contains Triclosan which kills BO bacteria w/o containing aluminum which I like. Any Pink Sugar addict needs this in their arsenal. It is a yummy cotton candy goodness gourmand delight that will make you feel feminine & sexy! I will never be without this. #bigtimewinning

on 1/27/2016 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I agree with teh other reviewers that this won't work for heavy activity or muggy, hot times, but in winter, this is just enough deodorant for me without being overpoweringly perfume-y. I'm enjoying it very much and the fact that it dries quickly and doesn't stain my clothing is fabulous. Not an antipersperant at all, just a deodorant as labeled. Nice, sweet vanilla that doesn't even argue if I want to wear perfume too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wear this like perfume--everywhere else EXCEPT my armpits. It would not work as deo in Arizona summer heat longer than a snowball in hell. I actually like it better than the regular Aquolina perfume. I was going to buy a 3rd bottle when I went to visit Rome last summer, but I could not find it anywhere. Odd, since it is an Italian made product. At the same time it was temporarily out of stock at Sephora US website so I started getting a little nervous about the future of this product. Fortunately, I found a bottle at Kicks, which is like Swedish version of Sephora, I guess. Sephora better watch out, IKEA and H&M chains haven't done bad globally... I'm a little ashamed to admit I like Aquolina so much, but I'm a sugar addict, that's my excuse and I'll stick by it. Caramel, cotton candy, eat it, wear it,love it ...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I would definitely repurchase this as this scent is my signature go to, and I love all the different products this scent has spawned off. Of them, the deodarant is great! Not to be used if you will be really active or in high temperatures. I find that if I spray close, it leaves a slight sticky/tacky feel under my arms, but I do love this on my back, legs, arms...Really great to use after evening baths and right before bed, as this does give you a nice amount of scented skin! Packaging is simple yet practical, and mines has lasted for quite some time, even with normal, everyday use.

on 10/29/2009 11:04:00 PM

Love this! I've gone through 2.5 bottles of it in the past 2 years. almost ready to buy my 4th bottle.

on 3/6/2009 1:56:00 PM

I really love the idea of this product, but keep in mind it is not an antiperspirant. I use it when I know that I'm not going to do much because if I try to use it in place of my normal deodorant/antiperspirant, it does not work to block odor. So, it's a great option on my days off of work, etc.

on 7/5/2008 1:41:00 PM

I love and wear Aquolina all the time, so I had to give this a try when I got a GC to sephora. I like the fact that it is deoderant, not antiperspirant, because it means aluminum is not an ingredient. But, you still sweat and with the sweat comes the smell. I use this on days where I know I'll be indoors and not going to be too active. Too much activity pretty much equals Pink Sugar BO. I would purchase again since it gives my body a break from the aluminum of my regular Dove antiperspirant and it gives me another layer of one of my HG scents.

on 2/11/2008 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this spray initially thinking that it is a perfume but later found out it was technically a deodorant. I still continue to use it as a body spray (which is all a deodorant is, anyway -- there's no antiperspirant in there) and I love it. The scent is much lighter than the Pink Sugar perfume, though, so if you prefer a harsh scent, this stuff is not exactly for you.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

After reading the reviews, I still don't know what it is. I'm going to go with deodorant. Since I am allergic to the aluminum in anti-perspirant, I bought this thinking it would be a good alternative. Well, it smells like Pink Sugar but after awhile, I can still smell myself so...it's not a HG but it's a cute idea. The bottle is attractive, too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this in the summer and even though I work in an air conditioned office, I still sweat from time to time. This works until about mid-day, when you can tell that it's wearing off. I'm not too thrilled about having to reapply my deodorant throughout the day, so I just use it now in the colder months and it works fine for me. It comes in a pump spray bottle and smells like the pink sugar perfume.

Popular Deodorants