Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.3

on 9/22/2013 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm wearing Lacoste Pour Femme EDP now, and it's my 4th day in a row. It's so easy to wear! This is the perfect neutral natural go-to perfume. It's like nude lipstick -- a neutral fresh, beige, warm, skin-like fragrance that is barely noticeable as perfume at all. It's subtle -- great for people who don't like strong, heavy fragrances -- and great in warm weather.

It dries down on my skin to a fresh light musk. When I sniff my skin after it has dried down, it just smells light & musky -- absolutely delicious. The initial spray smells, to my nose, like a soft muted bergamot (although there's no bergamot in note list) + soft light sandalwood + skin musk. A soft, fresh, warm, natural-smelling, skin musky perfume. A wonderful light fresh subtle "nude" fragrance -- not overly sweet, powdery, or sharp in any way.

An EDP launched in 2003, here are the notes, per Parfumo.net:

Top Notes -- Pimento, Purple freesia
Heart Notes -- European heliotrope, Iranian jasmine, Hibiscus blossom, Bulgarian rose
Base Notes -- Himalaya cedarwood, Velvet skin accord, Mysore sandalwood, Frankincense

Fragrantica.com says:

"The fragrance is very comfortable, naturally elegant, and sporty ..... the commercial probably known to all symbolizes spontaneous beauty, easiness, and freedom of the scent and the woman who wears it."

I smell nothing but freshness, light wood, and skin musk. Soft & smooth, not powdery, not sharp. It smells to me like the color beige -- like a beige suede -- it would fit well with a crisp white shirt & khaki pants. Clean, fresh, natural, soft, subtle, "your skin but better".

This has gotten very high ratings & reviews on Fragrantica and other websites. Personally, I turn to it when weather starts getting warm & muggy -- I like it best in summer -- but being a soft fresh natural skin scent, it can be worn any time, any season, any occasion.

on 8/9/2013 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This scent really clings to your skin- I would say it's a good fragrance for people who don't like scents. It's very feminine, soft, classy, warm, and inviting. Mature, but certainly not what I would call an 'old lady' scent. In fact, I do wish more 'old ladies' wore something like this instead of the musk or rose overdose. A stellar everyday, work scent. I like a little oomph in my scents, so this one is not a personal favorite, but not bad by any means. I would not mind at all smelling this on someone else. If I had a formal event to go to, this is one I would wear, since I always have to have a fragrance on and this one is not obnoxious, but definitely there.

on 4/24/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful perfume. It is my moms favorite perfume for about 10 years or more and recently I started to like it too. I found that outlet mall (in US) sell 90ml for $50 but I bought 50ml for $40. I like smaller bottles that are easy to carry along in purse.
I think the scent is really fresh, unique and special. It reminds me of good memories and probably that's why I like it now, when I'm older. I did not like this perfume when I was 20.

This is my second signature perfume. I actually got this as a gift from my husband who hates my L by Lolita Lempicka...
It is so soft and quiet yet so unique... It is like a powdery smell of buttery honey. Ok, if you lost me: it is sweet and powdery, but at the same time it has a soft, almost buttery texture and in the end I definitely get a honey-like scent. But nothing overpowering. It is so clean and soft that I wear it mostly in summer till autumn. So cute!
The staying power is so and so. I can definitely smell it after a few hours, but if I really want to enjoy it I must re-apply after about 3 hours and by then its not so "clean". I do not expect it to be there for all my 10-hour workday, but juuust a little more staying power and it would have been a 5.
I like the sturdy package and how the cap firmly clicks on. And the design is simple and refreshing. It lets the perfume speak of itself.
When it runs out, I think it would be time for another gift from dear husband!

underrated scent! sexy, mod, clean. i love to wear it in the spring!

on 4/3/2006 7:42:00 PM

This is the ONLY perfume that I've bought over and over again. I love to try new scents but I continue to come back to this as a fresh, preppy, universal scent. At first I wasn't sure about the scent but after a few weeks I love it and get tons of compliments.

on 2/14/2006 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hands down my favorite department store fragrance - I'm surprised that I never added a review for it (I'm almost on my third bottle!). It's my constant...the scent I reach for when I can't decide what perfume to wear for the day. It's just very clean and has a mixture of fresh from the shower/skin-scent-but-better quality. I can't see this being offensive to anyone. The specific notes in this are: Ruby Grapefruit, Italian Bergamot, Plum Accord, Apple, Juniper Berry, Cardamon, Pink Peppercorn, Cinnamon Bark, Rum Absolute, Sandalwood, Agarbois, Vanilla Bean and Modern Musk.

on 10/22/2005 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I wanted this for along time, it is a VERY soft,light smell. I can't really reconize any of the notes in it, but it just smells beautiful. I will not buy this though, i recently figured out why this scent smelled a little familiar to me, it smells just like how my grandma's bedroom used to smell, i wonder if she had some of this. I love my grandma, but i dont think i could wear this with out thinking of her and and feeling sad that she is gone. Its a beautiful scent but i'm gonna have to pass on this one.

on 10/9/2005 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice perfume and it does transmit a "clean accent".

on 6/3/2004 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this fragrance!!!
I used to sell mens cologne and always prefered a clean slightly spicy scent to the over powering musks and florals----this is it!!!
I only wish it had more staying power--though I do find that the scent last longer when sprayed on my undergarments and shirt sleeves.
Lacoste---please make the scent last longer.
Will buy again in a heartbeat!!!

Popular Fragrances