Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme

Filtered by age: 30-35
Lacoste  Lacoste Pour Femme
Lacoste pour femme. April 2012Stocking up (Shiseido and Lacoste pour femme)Lacoste Pour Femme

4.1

on 2/3/2014 8:20:00 AM

I REALLLLY love this perfume!! It completely reminds me of St. Ives's (discontinued, of course!!) Whipped Silk lotion I used to wear in college. It was the Soft Petal Breeze scent...and I loved the smell of it, and wished at the time that there was a perfume that matched that scent. This is it! It is definitely a light, pretty, perfect daily fragrance in my opinion. And, the price isn't too bad either. The staying power is just okay, but for as great as the scent is, I don't mind re-spraying mid-day! I definitely reccomend this to anyone who gets headaches from stronger scents, like me. Very very pretty scent.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this is the fragrance I would always go to. I do try&buy others, but this is my all time favorite. It just feels like me, it's not too overwhelming, too sweet or too flowery...it's just classy and elegant, and discrete. it's there without shouting, lovely!

This is my second signature perfume. I actually got this as a gift from my husband who hates my L by Lolita Lempicka...
It is so soft and quiet yet so unique... It is like a powdery smell of buttery honey. Ok, if you lost me: it is sweet and powdery, but at the same time it has a soft, almost buttery texture and in the end I definitely get a honey-like scent. But nothing overpowering. It is so clean and soft that I wear it mostly in summer till autumn. So cute!
The staying power is so and so. I can definitely smell it after a few hours, but if I really want to enjoy it I must re-apply after about 3 hours and by then its not so "clean". I do not expect it to be there for all my 10-hour workday, but juuust a little more staying power and it would have been a 5.
I like the sturdy package and how the cap firmly clicks on. And the design is simple and refreshing. It lets the perfume speak of itself.
When it runs out, I think it would be time for another gift from dear husband!

on 3/13/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is probably my favorite scent to wear in the fall/winter. It's warm, very delicately spicy, without being overbearing. Somehow, there's still a hint of fresh & clean in there as well. A solid, classic fragrance.

on 12/12/2009 7:39:00 PM

Opens exactly like a stronger Trussardi Inside but tones down to something sharper and perhaps more roughly blended. Still, it's warm and kind of fluffy. I love the opening and perhaps the mid-notes but don't care for the rest. A good, comfortable, casual fragrance with good sillage and lasting power though. I think it has an element that will appeal to a lot of people and can be worn safely to a lot of places. I would rebuy if wasn't hooked on Trussardi Inside. I have dropped my bottle on stone tiles twice, but it's still alive and well.

Love it. This is one of those that I keep coming back to. To me, it smells classic, and FRESH, but sharp in a good way. Why do they take all the good ones away... :-(

I was able to find this at my Marshalls for $30. I was so happy because I had tried a sample of this a few years ago and loved it. It's so different and light and fresh smelling. I just love perfumes that don't have that nasty vanilla or heavy floral undertone. This one is unique but still smells warm and natural.

on 10/30/2007 11:38:00 PM

I fell in love with this fragrance after it was discontinued. I found an old sample that I'd never worn and tried it. I was immediately intrigued. I detected a top note that smelled like pepper, then it dried down to a very soft floral fragrance. I ordered a gift set online and then went to TJ Maxx and bought another bottle for back up. This is a great casual scent and is the go-to fragrance for when I can't decide. It's a sporty and preppy scent to me. It's not a sexy fragrance in the normal sense, but I suppose it could be to some people. The smell of it is somewhat reminscent of the fragrance of Puff's tissues. This stuff has great staying power, also. The body lotion is nice and is great to layer with the perfume. The bottle is very understated and tasteful. It provides tactile gratification with the textured metal cap. I would repurchase. I don't understand why they would discontinue this stuff with all the rave reviews it gets.

on 1/3/2007 8:33:00 PM

This is definitely a skin scent. It is very soft, powdery, and feminine. I do smell a lot of anise upon first spritz (although I don't know that this is one of the notes listed to describe Pour Femme). I'm not an anise fan, but luckily that fades away and the scent becomes a very soft, clean, somewhat soapy floral scent. Unfortunately, the whole scent fades away rather fast as well--which is my biggest gripe. As far as I know, this scent is discontinued but quite easy to find at this point at pretty much any discount perfume store online. Hopefully I can still find it once I'm through with my current bottle, because I do plan to repurchase.

on 4/26/2006 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't know why I didn't review this fragrance sooner. I really LOVE Lacoste Pour Femme. I was out fragrance shopping one day about 2, maybe 3 years ago, and the SA suggested this scent. I liked it immediately. Actually, my initial impression was that it smelled like a newly bathed baby! I know, I know, that isn't exactly the best marketing line, but it just smelled very fresh!! I tend to wear it more in the winter time, although I think it would be a lovely summer fragrance, too. Everytime I smell it, it makes me smile.

Popular Fragrances