Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence

3.6

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This Perfume lasts all day long, smells very rose-ish, feels very light on the skin and I love it. Yves Rocher makes the great perfumes out there!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume used to be one of my casual daily-use fragrances, till one day, like Nature from the same brand, it started causing headaches, gaining a shrill, heady tone overpowering everything else. Rhubarb, violet leaves...I'm still not sure who was the culprit for this bad surprise.
Until then, I liked this fragrance for its distant elegance and the feeling of refinement it gave me wearing it. I never could smell out the rose; Lily-of-the-Valley, musk, oakmoss and rhubarb were strong. A mature, feminine floral, but not of a soft, tender kind. Not a pale, fluffy, romantic rosiness, but with an edge, smooth with a cold shine, like this pink-coloured glass bottle. Something you could turn into a weapon - a flower taking on the shape of metal (not saying that this SMELLS like metal, in any way.)
Lasting power is moderate thanks to the musk for around 3-4 hours, projection gets skin-close after the first hour, still enough for you and others to catch whiffs of it if you apply it to your upper body.

This smells like old lady fragrance to me. There's a floral note in there that's too pointy & makes the alcohol smell harsh

This is not the most approachable perfume, because it's not particularly sweet. The florals and alcohol hit hard right away. I do have a sweet tooth when it comes to perfumes but as my obsession has grown, I've become fond of spicy orientals and chypres. And thus my path back to this perfume was paved. I was in the mood for something different the other night, and dug this out of the box it has been languishing in for over a year.

I dabbed a bit on, and was not wowed, but not repulsed or even annoyed. As the evening wore on, this perfume morphed and evolved on my skin. I think I really do like it! The boyfriend likes it too, and while not essential, that's a nice bonus.

It's pretty different from anything else I have around. Juliette Has a Gun roses are mostly pretty soapy on me, I have lots of sweet roses, I have bossy old-fashioned chypres like Femme Rochas, but this is an elegant, interesting little beauty. The patchouli is subtle and the oakmoss gives depth.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried it, but it didn't work for me. The lilies were too dominant for me, it was literally all I could smell. Too flowery and quite sharp. It irritated my nose and eyes a little, a problem that I tend to have when I'm wearing scents that are extremely floral, expecially white flowers.

One too many sprays would cause a headache.Not a subtle scent at all. This continously invades everyone's personal space.

this review is for commeuneevidence intense:

although it says intense, its not very intense, really.
sillage is very very poor. only I can smell it.
lasting power is poor also. in 2 hours its completely gone.

I do like the perfume however. its girly,, floral.

my mom tried it, and she also said hat it didnt last on her at all.

yves rocher could have tried harder. dont buy this perfume.

i love it, first i like it,second time i test ,it smells so bad ,awful,but the third time,Oh my God,i need to buy this perfume.Very femine,girly ,like a young lady with a luxirious dress .I spray it everytime I go with my boys ,go to bar,dinner... I will purchase it :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hate to be the dissenting voice but I really really really hated this fragrance. I didn't much like the way it smelled already to begin with as soon as I tried it in the store, it smelled very floral and feminine, and I'm not very much into flowery or feminine scents to begin with. After a while it started giving me a headache, so I had to go and wash it off with a lot of soap.

I find this a beautiful fragrance for daily use. And the other products like the showergel, deo, bodymilk are very beautiful and identical with the fragrance. In The Netherlands they are realy cheap because YR has often offers.

I got this perfume for free and I am surprised how much I like it. I don't gravitate towards patchouli scents and this has a bit of patchouli in it, but mainly it's floral I think. It's kind of a fresh, complicated floral fragrance. It is sophisticated. The patch keeps it original. I have been wearing this quite a lot lately and will continue to do so! Good spring fragrance. It is kind of strong but not excessively so, I would just 1 or possibly 2 sprays depending on what I was doing for the day.

Popular Fragrances