bareMinerals lip gloss

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good lip gloss (the color I use is Garden), it's not sticky at all. Usually my hair sticks to my lips if it's windy. It doesn't happen with this product. However, this doesn't stay on very long. I've found that the ones that do stay on longer don't feel as nice as this one on the lips.

I usually put this on top of my Revlon ColorStay Sheer Lipcolor in Sheer Petal.

on 8/19/2006 4:57:00 PM

I have a countless number of these glosses. They are all very pretty. I have recently been wearing Gossip frequently. It cracks me up when people complain that glosses don't last that long. Duh. It's a slippery, moist product, that's what gives it that lovely look. All glosses are. Some may be thinner or tackier (meaning stickier!) than others, but I doubt there will ever be a gloss that could be classified as "long wearing"

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got the lip gloss in Garden. I love this color. It made my lips look luscious and sexy in a natural way. However it does not stay on for long. That is a big downside and I was disappointed. If there is a way to make it stay longer I would definitely purchase it again.

on 2/10/2006 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

BE is such a great line but their lipglosses fall far short of their other products. The mint scent and tingly sensation are somewhat irritating and the texture is just too thin to last on the lips. I have several of these but I just don't reach for them that often due to the scent.
*update*
they have started getting rid of the scent but i think these tend to go bad fast.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the color garden and I wasnt impressed with BE's lip gloss. It doesnt matter what anyone says lip glosses are slightly sticky. This color is very sheer and very natural looking. I was disappointed since i was hoping to see more color rather than looking too sheer. Not sure if i would buy it again since its too sheer and doesnt last that long on the lips and for the price its not worth it. Almay's lip glosses are cheaper and you can see the color with shine.

on 5/12/2005 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in sheer violet which is a cool-toned violet/pink shade. Absolutely gorgeous colour for cool PPP gals.

I adore the feel of this: smooth and shiny without being sticky or gooey. I'm not normally a gloss girl, but this stuff has made me a convert - seriously the best I've ever tried. Makes my lips appear moist & plump and also passes the ultimate test: my hair doesn't stick to it on a windy day.

My one complaint is with the packaging. For some reason that I can't figure out, my gloss tube leaks - I always seem to get a large blob of gloss that collects where the metal cap meets the plastic cylinder. I've tried storing my tube upright/upside down, & wiping excess off the wand, but nothing works. I can't take my gloss anywhere with me because its guaranteed to leak!

I'm hoping this is just an anomaly & not typical, as I'm anxious to try more colours.

on 10/22/2004 2:29:00 PM

I have the Wearable Pink and the Sheer Violet. I love the WP; it's my favorite color so far. I just ordered the Glee so I'll have to update when I get it. This is by far my favorite lipgloss ever. I've tried dozens of glosses and they all break me out around my mouth; they're also usually very sticky. BE doesn't break me out around my mouth, the color stays on good and it's not sticky. I will definitely buy more BE lipglosses. The Sheer Violet is not my favorite color but I can't complain; it was a free gift with something else I ordered.

on 9/24/2002 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I actually liked this gloss, but I would only repurchase if it came in a kit. I mixed in some True all over color into my clear tube and made a beautiful gloss. This is not long wearing, but it isn't sticky and my hair doesn't stick to it in a stiff wind. Don't get me wrong. I love the longer wearing UD, MAC or Origin glosses, but this is nice gloss too.

on 9/5/2001 5:15:00 PM

Yuck. Gritty consistancy. Did not wear past a couple minutes. I sent it back.