Conair Conair Ceramic Brush

Conair Ceramic Brush

4.3

on 12/24/2012 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't know why everyone loves this brush. It made my hair all staticy, tangled, dry, and frizzy. My main complaint is it is too big to handle with the hair dryler, it's like 4 1/2 in. I know I have the older style so maybe it improved a lot, but I donated mine cuz I never use it.

on 6/15/2010 10:10:00 AM

I love this, I was looking for a brush that would help straighten my curley hair so I didn't have to use my flat iron as much.
This does the trick, it comes in different size barrels, and flat and paddle styles.
It smooths my hair and is gentle.
Price is great.
I'm buying another one of these to keep in the car.

on 1/21/2006 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love everything about this brush except the fact that it snags my hair so easily because there is a gap between the brush part and the handle. Owwww! It hurts like heck and damages my hair. It was designed poorly unfortunately.
**UPDATE** I aleviated the problem by taping around the part that was snagging my hair and voila, it works perfectly now.

Good overall brush. Snags sometimes and sometimes adds static, but pretty great.

I have to start by saying that I didn't really believe a brush could make all the difference. I have to say I am a believer now. This brush was amazing!!!! I love how it feels when you brush your hair. The bristles are just the right length to give an invigorating scalp massage. I find I brush my hair at random times of the day b/c it feels so good. I also love how the brush glides through with ease and really makes your hair smooth and silky. It's a ceramic ring (or square in the case of my paddle brush) that really makes the difference. It works to reduce static and frizz and it's a godsend when combined with a blow dryer. The heat combined with the ceramic brush helps to really straighten and smooth hair. It's got an ergonomical handle which makes it easy to hold and a smooth polished deep cherry wood finish that just looks lovely. It may be slightly heavier than say a regular wooden brush but I'd say it's fairly lightweight given the ring of ceramic. I found this brush at Target for $7.99 which isn't bad at all considering the quality and performance you get. I LUV this brush !!!

Who knew??!! Its all in the BRUSH! This brush gives me the "blow out" look that I could only get from my hairdresser. I have very long, straight, color treated hair. This brush is EXCELLENT for smoothing and making hair look 100% shiny! I have been trying all kinds of products, conditioners, everything - this is all I needed! I have the large round brush, but I will purchase the regular flat brush soon....a MUST HAVE!

on 1/14/2004 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best hairbrush i ever used!! It heats up with my hairdryer and smooths or curls my hair...no frizzies!! I looove this!

Popular Hair Styling Tools