Marcelle Hydra-C ComplexE Moisturizing Gel-Cream

No Image

3.5

on 4/8/2012 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this for 2 years now and i've never had a problem with it moisturize my skin perfectly and don't make my skin oily . Its a little bit expensive but it last for like 1 years ! I like it because there's an spf 15 in and i moisturize for 24 hours . I don't really like the packagin because if you don,t wash your hand and your face before they coul be bacteria in it but i always put it after my shower so its okay and this packaging left no waste . I reccomend it and i will buy this product again .

I bought this moisterizer as a recommendation from a friend that suffers from acne roseacia. I'd been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisterizer for almost 10 years and picked this one up for convenience.

What a mistake. It's fine generally, however caused ugly uncomfortable rash on my eyelids near my brows.

I have pretty awsome skin especially for my age, never had any real problems. Usually use basic skin care regimen. I will definately NOT be purchasing this product again.

I do understand though what works for some does not necessarily works for others. Like I said my friend loves this stuff and she's always had problem skin, this stuff is one of the only moisterizers she's been able to use.

Popular Moisturizers