Merle Norman delicate balance calming cleanser

Merle Norman delicate balance calming cleanser

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have very sensitive skin as well as rosacea and some elements of seborrheic dermatitis. I cannot use anything with alcohol or witch hazel. This entire line (Delicate Balance) is wonderful for my sensitive, Irish skin (fair, burns very easily). I do find I do better in areas with well water than city water with chlorine, but up until today when my dermatologist felt i should try Kinerase because of some aging changes, I have utmost confidence and satisfactionin this product. I always use a non-oily eye makeup remover but found that this removed the makeup I do wear - a little foundation, pressed powder, blush, and all eye makeup except mascara (and then most) but I did use a product just for that (Almay). Where I live in Maine I cannot readily get this product other than mailorder and hate paying shipping, but once I move back to PA I will not have a problem. Since I know I cannot afford the entire Kinerase line, I may use some of both. If your skin is sensitive, try a chlorine filter for any source of water you use to wash your face, or let water sit out overnight, and then just warm it before use. I know, not as simple but it does make a difference. I always remove it with a washcloth dampened with warm water and then finish with a cool rinse.