4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I am velcro for discontinuing products. Revlon makes every shade in this gloss. So why are they just discontinuing the most believable? Like I would wear a milky lavender shade every day?!! I contacted the company, and sadly it is true:( Oh makeup Gods...why have you spurned me again!!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I've had this in my makeup bag for a long time and realized today I really love this gloss. I think what I like about it is the fact that it is a subtle red shade, not to overdone and is a little on the warm side. It is the perfect lip gloss, although you have to reply often to maintain the color which is why I took off one lippie.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

10 years ago

Although I am not much into red lip colors since red either does not suit me as I dont know which one does or just cant find the one that suits me. Anyways this has great pigmentation & is sheer so its not over the top. If I want it be over the top I just wear it over l/s. But yeah the price needs to be low so I will only get it if there is a sale.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

10 years ago

My original favorite lip gloss. I bought several tubes at 75% off and am rationing them until the next Ice Age...so sorry that this appears to be discontinued. I hate saying good-bye to an old reliable friend.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

from

10 years ago

I love this gloss for a muted red lip. The idea of red lipstick always scares me a little, so I love to wear this with a toned-down eye, and I always get compliments when I do. These glosses have a wonderful texture and are comparable to high-end, IMO.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesOther

10 years ago

I really like this gloss. It gives a nice pinkish red shine to the lips. The color is actually a bit more prominent than I expected, but it's very pretty. I like the fact that it has no shimmer.

About reviewer (190 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

LOOOVE THIS STUFF! Super pretty color, although it looks really dark and red in the tube it's actually a nice subtle color. It gives more of a nice mauve red tint to your lips rather than an opaque color. Nice smooth texture and shine. I am in loooooove! :)

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Medium

10 years ago

GAH! Where have I been?! I *heart* this color. The sheer wash of reddish pinky pigment is perfect for everyday or that first date when you don't want your date to know about your makeup habit :) The texture is very glossy but not tacky/sticky so we get the shine w/o feeling like you put paste on your lips. It's got a doe-foot/sponge applicator, so if you don't like those - well even if you don't like those, try this color anyway. I'm about the color of Taraji P. Henson and it serves me well. I got the first one from CVS for $3 and then I thought to roam the nearest Big Lots and *ka-CHING* I found 3 more. As Revlon is my witness, I will not without go Cherries in the Glow again!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

10 years ago

I happen to be a huge fan of Revlon lippies, and this one definitely delivers. It's a nice sheer red that looks great layered over red or nude lippies for a hint more color and shine. It's definitely more sheer than it looks in the tube- there's just a hint of red once it's on the lips. The formula is light and not too sticky. It lasts as long as any gloss- which isn't that long on me, but it's sheer enough that I can reapply on the go. Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesOther

1.0

10 years ago

Do not get suckered into buying this because of the raving reviews as I did. Vaseline looks better on my lips than this gunk. This stuff is so thick and greasy it looks like you've just finished eating fried chicken. There is nothing wrong with a little shine, but this is too shiny and is not a quality looking gloss. I would wear MAC or Murad over this. To be honest, I really get disappointed with many of the cheap products you find at Walgreens/Walmart/Rite Aid, etc. irregardless of rave reviews. I'm not happy. Good thing I only paid $4 for it on eBay.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43