Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.7

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 5/20/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

gucci make my favourite perfumes for evening wear. this is one of my favourite along with gucci by gucci.
i love the peppery side to it, though after about an hour it settles in to a more muskier smell. the pepper leaves (which i find sad :( )having said this, the smell stays in for a food 6 hours and if ive sprayed it into my hair or clothes, it stays in well into the next day. i find it actually has better staying power than gucci by gucci.
love this smell, i would repurchase but its very pricey.

on 3/14/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of the first proper perfumes I ever purchased. I tested it while I was at an airport and thought it smelled nice but nothing special. A few hours later, I caught a whiff of it and it smelled a lot more interesting.
I bought it a few days later and I have not regretted it since. I like how the scent is sweet and fresh but also has a spicy edge to it. The spice makes it different from the other sweet perfumes I notice people wearing. It's a nice, unique everyday scent and if I ever run out, I won't hesitate to repurchase.
EDIT: Forgot to add, I can smell this on my skin all day. Awesome lasting power :)

on 12/18/2004 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this fragrance. Sweet and seductive, yet playful and timeless. And it stays on you for a long time, and absolute plus.