Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by age: 30-35
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.3

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 12/31/2012 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Fresh fruity floral with a hint of spice (cassia?). Young but sophisticated. Perfect for summer.

on 10/19/2012 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

In love at a first sniff! - so I was around 10 years ago (purchased it in Brown Thomas in Cork, Ireland) to wear to work as I gor my 1st job, and was on cloud 9 for as long as the bottle lasted: this is really THE fragrance to make a woman feel that she is PERFECT: I felt so complete wearing this! The dominant blackberry shares the spotlight with a very tender jasmine, and indeed there's a fizzy-bubbly quality to it, so it has a "zing" even many hours later after the spritz, and just enough sugar to distinguish it from unisex, but less than required to place it right onto the "tacky stuff" shelf: the sweetness amount is juuuuuuust right! Coming off a little powdery at the start, it clears up and has only a tiny soapy shade, which is just enough to make one feel a minute-ago-out-of-the bubble-bath fresh; then there's a cool fresh surge of morning spring air! - this gave me personally such a mood lift everytime, despite quite a rocky patch in life I was going through back in those days. It also gives an incredible amount of confidence: what ingredient exactly that is - god knows, but as if by magic I would feel like I was a very self-established successfull businesswoman, who knows what she wants and will be respected and valued at all times, but will not give up her femininity even if she wants to "wear the pants" sometimes! This fragrance is indeed unique and is not like anything from the wide floral range available these days: one of a kind, therefore makes you feel even more special. And it is not a pink fragrance that is worn by every 15-year old on the block, it is indeed more raspberry-lilac coloured with a transparent cotton veil (the powdery aspect) and it sounds incredibly sophisticated on the skin after the drydown. I 100% agree with those who chose it or is considering choosing it as a wedding fragrance: it has this " fresh new start" feel about it. I actually loved the bottle and its heaviness and stability: for a "got-up-too-late-so-running-like-a-headless-chicken-around-the-house" type that I am it was a godsent, since I was deeeeeeply traumatized once by dropping a tiny round flakon and losing the whole contents of a VERY pricey scent on the carpet ( that persisted smelling for years thus reminding me of that black day of the year!). For those, who like to travel through life with their perfume in a handbag there's a perfect solution such as a 30ml version of it - probably designed especially for that purpose, so I really can't see an issue with usage comfort here. The big bottle looks veeeery refined without looking like an item from an apothecary ( I know,I know, there's a charm in that too, but not for this kind of scent imho). I have used up 1 big bottle (75ml) and a small one (30ml), and after years of playing with other scents I am ready to come home to this one - for warm seasons ( it is so full of spring that I cannot imagine this being worn in winter, when I am gasping for a cosy or sultry oriental). It used to be my day-and-night scent, but as an eveningwear it only go with a sleek bordering on minimalistic look: straight lines, minimum accessories , an impeccable hairdo (updo) and pastel colours - the effortless chic that is so hard to attain sometimes! I can see this being a very obvious "rich b**ch scent, at least it makes me feel that not only I am worth a million - I also have one!:) Since I don't, I will be roaming ebay pages in a search of a bargain, starting now!

on 9/19/2012 3:59:00 AM

Mmm... My all time fav!! Feminine, intriguing, and light. :)

on 8/18/2011 5:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

a spicy, peppery floral...not at all fruity-girlie-pink stuff!!!
Begins with a soft note of orange and black currant (to my nose) with a beautiful kick of jasmine, cedar and pappery blackberry....Heliotrope gives such a comfy sweetness to the composition and makes it very unique and wearable...
due to the atmosphere and olphatctory family it is simmilar to Perles de lalique by Lalique and somewhat Elle by YSL..
longievity is very good, and after a while ,the drydown leaves us with the beautiful combo of blackberry cedar...
great for all occasions:)

AAH!! OMG I love this fragrance so much. I tried it on at the dept. store and was still able to smell a trace of it the next morning! It smells great on me. Love it. This is the *only* scent I have ever been complimented on. Seriously.

I love very much this and Gucci rush 2. They are floral, fresh.especially for fair or fair medium skin tons.Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

this scent is a little spicy, quite strong, a little is enough to last all day and as it wear off, it smells sweeter and rosy, lovely.

on 5/30/2010 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Fragrance is a personal thing and what smells great on one person can smell like shoe polish on another person. I didnt realize how great this smells on me until people would hug me and say - you smell wonderful!
This is the only fragrance I own that people react this way to. Its a light fragrance on me and once I have applied it, I don't smell it on myself. It very pretty and feminine. I also have the lotion which I like very much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I dont have this perfume but i always been wanting it..

on 2/28/2009 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm a perfume addict but this is the first time I write a review. Gucci II is really good perfume. It smells sexy, but it's not overpowering. The smell lingers on you the whole day. I don't believe it irritates anyone. It's just perfect scent for any occassion. If I ever get married I think this could be the fragrance for that purpose (lol).

Popular Fragrances