Beyond The Zone Noodle Head

Beyond The Zone Noodle Head

4.1

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this looking for something to throw in my hair after a shower and go. I have hair that can be straight or curly but it doesnt air dry well or with a blow dryer with no styling or time to fix it. Anyway, usually to get my hair curly, I have to use curl booster, ive been using john frieda dream curls for years, then lots of gel, then scrunch spray, then hair spray, then blow dry about half way and its so time consuming and so STICKY it drives me nuts to do it. SO I went looking for something I could throw in after a shower to head to work. This works great. I work it into my hair and scrunch while applying and that is it. sometimes I add a dab of gel and mix it so that it will hold the next day and I can reapply some of it and get 2 days out of it but thats it. And its not sticky all over me. I will be buying alot of this in the future.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been on a hunt to locate products for my type 2c-3a hair and have been unable until i came across this. I use it along with Briogeo lead-in and it works wonders for leaving my hair soft and manageable without leaving a sticky mess. I usually divide my hair into two products and use 3 pumps for each side and flip me head own and use one more pump. If you se too much it will get sticky and hard. :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- lightweight
- tames frizz
- defines
- enhances waves/curls

CONS

- not CG-friendly (if you're trying to avoid silicone)

COMMENTS: I'm assuming this is for the curling creme, so here's my review. Gives nice definition and tames frizz. My hair feels very soft and works better when used before a gel. It's lightweight, so works great on fine hair. The thing I love most about this is the curl enhancement I get because it turns my waves into curls. This isn't a CG-friendly product due to the silicone it has, but I personally don't find that to be a problem. Definitely a keeper!

Will repurchase.

on 10/17/2014 11:41:00 AM

This product really didn't work for my 2C hair. I've tried using it very sparingly and end up with a ton of frizz and no more definition than had I let it air dry, and if I'm generous with it, curls look just okay for an hour or two but then limp and greasy by the end of the day. Usually I can suffer through a not-so-great hair product and finish it off, but I think this one will likely end up in the trash. The only two things I liked about this product were the smell (nice coconut scent) and the pump bottle packaging.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product works best for me when I want my natural curls to be manageable and SOFT. My hair is damaged from dying and the occasional heat treatment. But this product along with some argon oil makes my hair so soft and doesn't make it feel like I have a bunch of product in my hair. I use it every time I wash my hair and when you put it in at first it seems almost slimey or slippery but it dries to really nice finish.

on 10/14/2015 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm just learning what does and doesn't work for my fine, fragile curls. The texture of my hair has changed completely since I started to go grey (or "gray" for the Americans in the crowd) and It's a whole new world for me!

The Noodlehead curl cream took almost all the curl out of my hair, leaving it super limp and greasy-feeling. And it was even more limp and greasy the next day.

I have a feeling that curling creams are not what I need for my hair type. So far I've had much more success with mousse. I won't be buying the Noodlehead, or any curling cream, again.

PROS: It isn't the absolute worst hair product I've tried. Probably better for those with much tighter/stronger curls.

CONS: Didn't help my curls be much more defined than water. A little flattening on my fine hair.

ALTERNATES: Suave Captivating Curl Mousse, or some name like that.

on 6/14/2013 11:29:00 AM

I really like this product. Smells great and I like how my curls dry (even after diffusing they look good). Sometimes in the summer - high temps - it doesn't seem to work as well in my hair (3a curls?). Maybe I just need a stronger gel at those times. :-)

on 10/2/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Read such great reviews on this I had to try it. Sally's had a buy any two get one free on BTZ products so I got it. So far I love it and it seems to do as previous reviewers have said. I may have an issue with the hold throughout the day but I will update if that happens.

on 3/21/2014 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I just started using this product because it was on sale and came highly recommended. So far I love it! I have 3b curls, very course, long, dry hair and have a hard time finding products that work. This product leaves my hair soft and shiny and holds my curls well and smells delicious. It doesn't tame the frizz quite as much as I would like but with my hair type I don't think I'll ever find something that does. I would highly recommend!

Popular Styling Products