Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/18/2008

My boyfriend and I love this shave gel. It is awesome.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination

Mar/16/2008

I have tried many shave creams: jack black beard lube, kiehls, aramis lab series adn this takes the cake as the BEST! it starts off thick and dense, but once you put it on your skin and add some water it lathers up an avalanche of foam. Slides easily, UNLIKE KIEHLS IT WONT CLOG THE RAZOR, Rinses out of the blade easily. Highly recommended

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlue

2.0

Oct/25/2005

I bought this shaving cream for my husband. He was not happy with it because he felt he needed alot of product to be able to get a close shave with it. Also he felt that this shaving cream was drying.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Oct/22/2005

Love this shaving cream. Gives a close smooth shave and is basically odourless. Would buy again but have moved on with Kiehl's Close Shavers White Eagle after all the great reviews. But honestly, this is the only shaving cream that is comprable to that.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

3.0
fromsefis

Mar/07/2005

This product is ok, by far better than any drugstore canned foams but IMHO there are much better brushless creams out there at better prices. If you like this type of mentholated shave cream I'd suggest kiehls white eagle or sharps kid glove.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

Mar/23/2004

Amazing shave product. This provided the smoothest, closest shave I've ever had. I use it on my bikini area and it's just pure love. You have got to try this to believe it!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

3.0

Feb/04/2004

I'm writing this on behalf of my boyfriend. He says it doesn't seem to prevent nicks or razor burn any better than Edge gel for sensitive skin. He says it produces a warm feeling on your skin, which is nice, but doesn't seem to do anything to help the shaving process. As for the fragrance, it's good--a hint of that "blue" cool sent, and isn't overpowering.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/22/2003

I bought this at Bath and body works, the sales lady told me that many of the girls that work there use this for themselves, so I decided to give it a try. It is, in fact, one of the closets shaves Ive ever gotton. My legs feel so smooth. This is great for men and women, and I do love the scent!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily