MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush - Style

MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush - Style
Powder Blush - StyleMAC Blusher: StyleMAC Style BlushPeach Blush ComparisonsPowder Blush - Style

4.6

This is a great blush for Spring and Summer.

It is a frosty Coral Orange blush that looks great on the skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

a great peachy blush that doesn’t become ashy nor oxidize as so many peach colour blushes do . I love the formulation and how it appears. I only got it because Britney Spears had it on a lot back in the day and her makeup always harmoniZed well back then, though her colouring is v different it works. Mac Gleeful is the colour I actually turn if I exercised or went on a walk but MAC style is similar to the general colour I and many ppl of different skintones have in random areas of our face that foundation covers up- so maybe that is why it works so well. V subtle sheen. Lasts v well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Holy crap, how have I not reviewed this blush!!! I have used this for years and years and it’s one of my all time favorites. This is a shimmery coral. On my face the shimmer doesn’t show up but gives the blush a glow. It searches crazy orange but on the cheeks it’s a peachy coral that doesn’t pull too pink on me. It’s looks similar to peaches when I wear it but less orange than peaches. Springsheen is softer and has a stronger gold sheen to it and pulls more pink. That one is more like NARS orgasim, which I have never liked on my skin.
This is a fairly firmly packed blush but it applies easily. It’s not as dry as something like Tarte which is aksi firmly packed. I don’t have to dig into the pan or anything’s. It’s a bright shade that’s not overly pigmented so it’s easy for me to blend out and reasonably difficult to over apply.
For me, a neutral toned natural redhead, this is an every day blush that’s brighter than a neutral. This shade of peachy apricot coral is my jam.
For reference my all time favorite blushes are this one, Kevyn Aucoin Ariana, Marc Jacobs Flesh and Fantasy, MAC Tenderling, and MAC Pink Cult and MAC Mocha.

on 11/5/2017 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It’s a nice orange color, suitable for pale skin and gives a glow to cheeks without glitter. Only problem is that it hardens over time? Because it becomes more and more difficult to pick up the blush for me and eventually I had to kind of scrap the surface off with a stiff brush (from Bourjois blushes) in order to actually get it show up on my face (nc15-20). It is a nice color indeed but I feel like there could be a dupe just anywhere with softer texture. Will not repurchase

on 5/8/2017 4:03:00 AM

Such a wonderfull product! It was recommended to me by a mac sales person. I would normally never go for this shade, because i would think it is too orange for me.
I am so glad i bought it. You can not make mistakes with it, because it is so natural, and it gives you a nice glow. I feel like it does a job of a blush, bronzer and illuminator at the same time. As some other reviewers pointed out, it gives you a healthy, slighly sun kissed look.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite blush ever.It gives a nice,subtil glow with a hint of color.No matter how messy I apply it in the morning it is still looking amazing.I hate when blushes are really noticable,because it reminds me of clowns or dolls.This blush won't do that.It's looking really natural and it's buildable for night.Please note that I have olive/medium tone skin,so it might look different on other skintones.I sometimes swatch it with my finger and mix it with clear lipgloss and put it on my lips,looks amazing as well.It also complements tanned skin beautifuly.

on 12/16/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice blush, it's a light coral with orange undertones with very good staying power. Even though it's a frost, it's not really shimmery or sparkly. There is some shimmer but it hardly transfers to the face and nor does it give that glow factor like margin. Even though it's nice, it doesn't have the wow factor so I wouldn't buy it again. I can easily dupe this at the drugstore. I think I'll go for NARS orgasm next.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Yaaaas! Pretty! Blends well, good amount of pigment, very cute peachy pink finish on me. Worth the money, seems to last for ages and suits most looks. I'm naturally blonde (currently purple) and have super-pale yellowy-peachy skin. This was not too orange / strong for me and looked fine with freckles.

on 10/14/2014 2:04:00 PM

I use this blush almost every day. It was recommended to me by one of the ladies who worked at MAC; she said it would bring out the green in my eyes. It makes sense from a colour wheel point of view, but most of all I just feel like this shade "opens up" my face. I don't know how to describe it; it just adds this warmth to my complexion that I really enjoy. Definitely one of the better peachy blushes out there!

on 4/22/2014 12:35:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think I found my HG blush. It's so versatile, it goes with almost everything I own. Glad my hunt is finally over :) It's expensive but I'll gladly pay the price.