4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This I no longer own as I gave it to someone who looks fantastic in it and has much less makeup than me. You can tell I love her, because I love this blush and consider it the best all-purpose colour around for warm medium (caramel beigeish) skin. Warm Soul makes no difference and doesn't show up on me. This goes on in the best way, sheer enough but enough to show up, lasts, very fine, not powdery, and an uplifting colour. Cheap peach blushes are aplenty but (as someone already noted a few reviews down) usually oxidize. They often get a greenish or sallow cast, hard to explain unless you notice these things already. Therefore I don't mind the price. Russet, brownish, plum blushes, those are fine in cheaper brands, for instance Cover Girl does russet coppery blush that looks great--but PEACH is a colour that seems not to work in brands I tried before like Milani, Cover Girl, Essence and Rimmel, either oxidizing so it drags down your complexion rather than looking healthy, or by not showing up, or by fading ASAP.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

10 months ago

One of MAC's sisters of NARS Orgasm and Benefit's Coralista. They are all in the same family, think Urban Decay X eyeshadow with the peachy base and golden sheen. Not that heavily pigmented, so quite wearable. But due to the frost finish, expect a pretty high impact shimmer. For a metallic finish in an equivalent shade, MAC has Extra Dimension in Telling Glow. A very nice shade to wear alone or in conjunction with a pink base shade. I do believe that it is getting discontinued so get it on sale while you can.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

a great peachy blush that doesn’t become ashy nor oxidize as so many peach colour blushes do . I love the formulation and how it appears. I only got it because Britney Spears had it on a lot back in the day and her makeup always harmoniZed well back then, though her colouring is v different it works. Mac Gleeful is the colour I actually turn if I exercised or went on a walk but MAC style is similar to the general colour I and many ppl of different skintones have in random areas of our face that foundation covers up- so maybe that is why it works so well. V subtle sheen. Lasts v well.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

Holy crap, how have I not reviewed this blush!!! I have used this for years and years and it’s one of my all time favorites. This is a shimmery coral. On my face the shimmer doesn’t show up but gives the blush a glow. It searches crazy orange but on the cheeks it’s a peachy coral that doesn’t pull too pink on me. It’s looks similar to peaches when I wear it but less orange than peaches. Springsheen is softer and has a stronger gold sheen to it and pulls more pink. That one is more like NARS orgasim, which I have never liked on my skin. This is a fairly firmly packed blush but it applies easily. It’s not as dry as something like Tarte which is aksi firmly packed. I don’t have to dig into the pan or anything’s. It’s a bright shade that’s not overly pigmented so it’s easy for me to blend out and reasonably difficult to over apply. For me, a neutral toned natural redhead, this is an every day blush that’s brighter than a neutral. This shade of peachy apricot coral is my jam. For reference my all time favorite blushes are this one, Kevyn Aucoin Ariana, Marc Jacobs Flesh and Fantasy, MAC Tenderling, and MAC Pink Cult and MAC Mocha.

About reviewer (546 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

3.0

2 years ago

It’s a nice orange color, suitable for pale skin and gives a glow to cheeks without glitter. Only problem is that it hardens over time? Because it becomes more and more difficult to pick up the blush for me and eventually I had to kind of scrap the surface off with a stiff brush (from Bourjois blushes) in order to actually get it show up on my face (nc15-20). It is a nice color indeed but I feel like there could be a dupe just anywhere with softer texture. Will not repurchase

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

Such a wonderfull product! It was recommended to me by a mac sales person. I would normally never go for this shade, because i would think it is too orange for me. I am so glad i bought it. You can not make mistakes with it, because it is so natural, and it gives you a nice glow. I feel like it does a job of a blush, bronzer and illuminator at the same time. As some other reviewers pointed out, it gives you a healthy, slighly sun kissed look.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

My favourite blush ever.It gives a nice,subtil glow with a hint of color.No matter how messy I apply it in the morning it is still looking amazing.I hate when blushes are really noticable,because it reminds me of clowns or dolls.This blush won't do that.It's looking really natural and it's buildable for night.Please note that I have olive/medium tone skin,so it might look different on other skintones.I sometimes swatch it with my finger and mix it with clear lipgloss and put it on my lips,looks amazing as well.It also complements tanned skin beautifuly.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

from

4 years ago

This is a nice blush, it's a light coral with orange undertones with very good staying power. Even though it's a frost, it's not really shimmery or sparkly. There is some shimmer but it hardly transfers to the face and nor does it give that glow factor like margin. Even though it's nice, it doesn't have the wow factor so I wouldn't buy it again. I can easily dupe this at the drugstore. I think I'll go for NARS orgasm next.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

Yaaaas! Pretty! Blends well, good amount of pigment, very cute peachy pink finish on me. Worth the money, seems to last for ages and suits most looks. I'm naturally blonde (currently purple) and have super-pale yellowy-peachy skin. This was not too orange / strong for me and looked fine with freckles.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I use this blush almost every day. It was recommended to me by one of the ladies who worked at MAC; she said it would bring out the green in my eyes. It makes sense from a colour wheel point of view, but most of all I just feel like this shade "opens up" my face. I don't know how to describe it; it just adds this warmth to my complexion that I really enjoy. Definitely one of the better peachy blushes out there!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium