70%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

18 years ago

This is a really good basic eyeliner but it doesnt last very long!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

18 years ago

Great eyeliner. It's cheap (I got mine free with my Annabelle mascara though) and glides on very smoothly. One lipstick off because it does smudge easily.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

from

18 years ago

I love this eyeliner! I have used it for over 6 years, occasionally trying other brands, but this one beats them all. It goes on smoothly, it's cheap, and it creates a sexy, beautiful smoky eye!

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

18 years ago

I totally love this eyeliner!! Goes on easy, stays and sometimes smudges making my eyes look smokey. I would definitely buy it again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

3.0

19 years ago

Huge rave from me! Glides on relatively smoothly, true black colour. AND CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. I will always need a black liner and this is great! However I do prefer my Rimmel e/l, it's more smooth...

About reviewer (54 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlack

19 years ago

These eye kohls are top of the line. These go on smoothly and blend/smudge very easily. I use the black one quite often and have had absolutely no problems with it. Annabelle is a fantastic...

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrunette

18 years ago

This is a really good basic eyeliner but it doesnt last very long!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

18 years ago

About reviewer (146 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

from

18 years ago

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

18 years ago

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

3.0

19 years ago

About reviewer (54 reviews)

HairBlack