mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recieved this product with my mark. rep kit and I have to say that I actually love it more than I thought I would! I read a few reviews of the Glow Baby Glow glosses but through the reviews alone I didnt think I would be as fond of it as I am!

The quality is amazing; the gloss is very shiny and the texture of it is extremely smooth - not sticky at all, just very light and smooth feeling. The smell is like a minty vanilla which is nice!

The packaging is alright, nothing too special, just a clear dial with a doe foot sponge. Technically this gloss is supposed to connect to a mark. hook up connector (which I do reccommend buying even if its just to hook one gloss to because it serves as sort of a cap to the tube), and even though the tube is very small, this gloss is so amazing that you dont have to use a lot so it really will go a long way.

For the $6.00 price, even though the tube is small, for the quality and shine this gloss give off, I would definately buy more!

aburris.mymarkstore.com

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you like pink glosses, this is for you. However, I don't like pink gloss. It's just too girly-girl for me, and looks to pale with my skin tone. Otherwise, it applies smoothly and evenly and lasts a long time. I'll buy many other GBG shades, but not this one.