mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nice packaging and I LOVE the consistency (thin, not sticky but not liquid), and the faint mint taste, but the color is so sheer and not saturated at all--appears clear. when I drank from a white paper cup the pink left on the cup was terribly faint, too.

If you're looking for shine, get this. But if you're looking for color, you're wasting your $$.

on 9/27/2006 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love the hookups. They are convenient for on the go. In the tube it looks to be a darker shade of pink. I was a little nervous about it at first. But its very sheer and has some sparkle to it, not heavy glitter but just enough to catch the eye. The mint flavor/scent is refreshing. The gloss is not at all sticky and have a great consistancy. Will def buy again.

on 12/24/2005 11:59:00 PM

Pretty color (sheer pink, but gives a natural glow to lips) and moisturizing, but not all that long lasting. I like the convenience of the mix-and-match hook ups though and the cheap price.

on 12/4/2005 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just recently started using Pink Crush, RIS. I keep grabbing it because it just gives a natural color with a hint of pink. Reminds me how my lips looked when I would use DuWop original. Well maybe not that red. Just an easy everyday color if you don't want to wear lipstick. Really moisturizes all day, lips never get dried up by the end of the day. After hours my lips are still soft. No need to keep applying or need a lipbalm.OK I love it enough said.

on 3/9/2005 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this!A LOT!The color goes on very pretty,sexy sheer on my lips and the texture is one of the best.What more can a girl want???well maybe a better packaging:)

on 2/20/2005 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a sample of this and I would definitely buy it. It wasn't sticky at all and very shiny. Went on easy and did not clot. Great stuff!

on 9/17/2004 11:56:00 PM

Pink Crush looks like a deep pink in the tube, but is a little deceptive. It comes out on a my light lips as an almost clear pink with silver micro-glitter. It's a pretty color, and despite it's lack of pigment, I like the way it enhances my lipcolor. The scent is one of the best I've ever tried; exactly like Wrigley's Spearmint Gum.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was skeptical to try this shade because some pinks on a brown-blonde, brown eyed girl with tan skin like me can really give a washed-out effect. But this pink was so sheer and pretty, and I love the minty smell. I like the price too! $5 each.

on 3/7/2004 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The Pros: very inexpensive (US$5), very smooth and non-sticky, nice juicy pink colour, nice minty smell (no taste), love the hook-up connector. The Cons: incredibly sheer, doesn't really show up as anything on my unpigmented lips. But really nice over lipstick or lipliner.

on 2/21/2004 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

On my non-pigmented lips, its slightly pink with uber shimmer and shine. Very moisturizing.

Beautiful for a minimal makeup day, or paired with a smoky eye and light pink lip- this color is a must have.

Part of the hook-up line, where you hook up 2 products with the aid of a connector. Very convenient!

Price: $5